Boogie man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boogie man

any of you lot picked up that boogie man by capri.
    I love it. Just got it yesterday. very jtq style car chase/theme stuff. Wicked. And they only made 200 of them so already as rare as hens teeth.
    Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Where from mate? I got the last capri one and I think it was cool.

Going to the salmon? Meet by exmouth mkt?
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Originally posted by [b
      Quote[/b] (sermad @ Nov. 06 2003,19:30)]Where from mate? I got the last capri one and I think it was cool.

Going to the salmon? Meet by exmouth mkt?
      yeah mate see ya down there.

Comment

by the way go to the brews site and follow the link for the capri

Comment

Reviewed that 45 on the site a few months back...september i think...a stormer...only 200 of em an&#39;awl...there is a link to them with the review...any sign of the LP coming out yet?

Comment

if you go over to www.caprimusic.co.uk it does mention the album is due.

&quot;Boogie Man, the long awaited debut album from Capri is now in the post production stage and will be released on the independent label GLP by the end of summer 2003. It will be available to buy by mail order from the website using a credit or debit card.&quot;

then it says

&quot;Capri plan to release the new album on CD only initially but if there is sufficient demand a limited number of vinyl LP&amp;#8217;s may be pressed at a later date. &quot;

So i reckon its up to us lot to get our pre-order in of the vinyl lp so they do print it.

Comment

Working...
            X