Brillo tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brillo tonight

So who's coming then? Considering that it wasn't that long since the last one cos of the delay, and the upcoming Best of Brillo night this Sat, will there be a turnout tonight?

I'll probably be there, but won't be spinning as I've done my back in and don't wanna aggro it in any way br carrying anything that weighs over five ounces - I can just about carry the Giving Up 45 I borrowed from you Rich!
    http://wakeupanddie.com
    http://weirdgearnyc.com
    http://makethingsmatter.com

I won't be able to make tonight (again!&#33 - learning all the new equipment and have songs to write!

Still - see y'all at Midwest Funk on Friday, followed by the Best of.... on Saturday.

Comment

Not tonight... see you all on Saturday
      Matt Hero

Comment

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] (Matt Hero @ Nov. 10 2003,12:04)]Not tonight... see you all on Saturday  
        Ditto.

Can't make 2nite, although Friday at MWF and the Brillo Sat are definite.

Comment

I will be there tonight....

Comment

Me too on the ditto front, shame but I'm busy out of town.

Will defo be there for Saturday's funk showdown armed with nasty 45 biscuits!
            I was raised by wolves

Comment

I'm already there, well next door actually in the internet cafe. Get your asses down here pronto!!!

Comment

hahha you cant stop getting those ebays! Im busy at work so 8 is a good eta.
                www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Got to the pub quarter to 12. Nabbed some 45&#39;s (cheers fryer and pokester&#33 and had a swift jar.

Then onto the heroNo7Mobile for a ride round the ghetto. Cheers rich See you all Friday.

www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

vs.

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Is that Belson?
                      salchicha&#33;

Comment

Oof&#33;

That&#39;s actually the llmod1/Rich Hero tag team - colossi of the dancefloor.

Good night last (surprising considering the number of absentees - almost opted out myself, decide to pop in then go to Ikea and ended up staying &#39;til after midnight). Lots of fun DJing with Mark, although we failed miserably to clear the pub of the sizeable number of punters and even spotted one of the lovely young ladies nodding away to Bob Downe, great to see Hotsauce and Pokester at Brillo (cheers for the 45&#33 and I got to caress a Moody. And go to the ladies bogs without being paralytic or cautioned by the police.

Brillo wins again&#33;

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                          Quote[/b] (teddy rosso @ Nov. 11 2003,12:00)]Is that Belson?
                          You cheeky sausage.....

Nah, close, but this is me.........

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                            Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Nov. 11 2003,12:18)]And go to the ladies bogs without being paralytic or cautioned by the police.
                            pre-vert&#33;
                            I was raised by wolves

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                              Quote[/b] (La-Soul-Fiend @ Nov. 11 2003,13:27)]
                              Originally posted by [b
                              Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Nov. 11 2003,12:18)]And go to the ladies bogs without being paralytic or cautioned by the police.
                              pre-vert&#33;
                              We had to, by order of the management&#33;

Comment

Working...
                              X