Saturday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday...

Nick, what time's kick off? And is it gonna be free all night or will there be a tax on the door (I need to let the Rich Hero fan club know... ). Cheers!
    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Flyer says 3 sovs, Rich.

Comment

So who is planning to play ?

I spent a while looking at my wall of records this morning wondering where to start... but I'm sure I'll have my record bag & 45 box nicely filled by the time I leave on Saturday morning.
      Matt Hero

Comment

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] (Matt Hero @ Nov. 11 2003,14:11)]So who is planning to play ?

I spent a while looking at my wall of records this morning wondering where to start... but I'm sure I'll have my record bag & 45 box nicely filled by the time I leave on Saturday morning.
        I'll be bringing a small box of filth with me.

Comment

Did we sort out times of people playing? I think it best if we sort it out now as there might be smashed records and blood on the carpet otherwise... :/

Just had a thought. How about 15 minute slots all through the night?

Please add yerself to the list.

Belson
          Bill Brewster (?)
          Bongolia
          Ed Blax (?)
          Fin (?)
          La Soul Fiend (?)
          LL MOD1
          Matt Hero
          Nick C
          Rich Hero
          Sermad
          Si Cheeba
          Vibra
          www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (sermad @ Nov. 11 2003,14:24)]Did we sort out times of people playing? I think it best if we sort it out now as there might be smashed records and blood on the carpet otherwise... :/
            I can bring some carpet if needed.
            Matt Hero

Comment

I think Cheeba&#39;s in - if so, then me and him would like to enter into battle with a little 3 on 3 off action, maybe between the ungodly hour of sometime between 12 and 1am.

Proper muck.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (Belson @ Nov. 11 2003,13:55)]Flyer says 3 sovs, Rich.
                Just checking since the e-flyer says &#39;Free&#33;&#39;. And yep, I&#39;ll most definitely be playing (you question my desire Sermad?&#33;?   ) to the crowd.

But Ed&#39;s on holiday and Bill&#39;s off being rock&#39;n&#39;roll in the home counties so the disco lovers will be disappointed.  

3 on 3 sounds like a good way to go...
                You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

...Plus synchronised dance routines and elbow scratching from behind the wheels courtesy of myself and Ladies Love Mark...

Comment

Sorry mate twas a mistake. Not doubting your desire to floor the place (or should that be clear the floor - oooh cheeky).

Where did ed go on hols? lucky bugger.
                    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

It&#39;s most definitely three quid tax on the door, the first flyer was an oversight, there&#39;s a second one that was sent out. Rich, you&#39;re not on my mailing list because you keep bouncing back on me (your server that is)

I&#39;d recommend leaving the three on three action til a later in the night - I for one don&#39;t wanna be in a constant state of flux, wondering when my three is coming up&#33;

Let&#39;s do what Sermad suggests but make it 20 minute turns. A list will form according to who turns up first. When the list is exhausted, it just goes back up to the top again. This is a beer-proof plan. There&#39;s gonna be a lot of people there I hear, but let&#39;s not sit back on that, so bring as many friends as you can&#33;
                      http://wakeupanddie.com
                      http://weirdgearnyc.com
                      http://makethingsmatter.com

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                        Quote[/b] (sermad @ Nov. 11 2003,14:48)]Sorry mate twas a mistake. Not doubting your desire to floor the place (or should that be clear the floor - oooh cheeky).
                        LOL&#33;      

Well I tried (and failed) last night - I blame Mark for playing decent records in between my rawk selection.

But even we couldn&#39;t match the lurve power of Mr. &#39;Erection Section&#39; Bongolia to bring the sexes together.

Cheers Nick - I&#39;ll mail you my current addy.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                          Quote[/b] (Belson @ Nov. 11 2003,14:35)]I think Cheeba&#39;s in - if so, then me and him would like to enter into battle with a little 3 on 3 off action, maybe between the ungodly hour of sometime between 12 and 1am.

Proper muck.
                          If you&#39;re good... I do remember a concern about letting the big 45 boys clump together, but after hearing what was getting played at what I&#39;m sure was a more funkier than usual Brillo meet last night, I don&#39;t think it&#39;s gonna be a problem&#33;

Last night&#39;s playlist will be up soon...
                          http://wakeupanddie.com
                          http://weirdgearnyc.com
                          http://makethingsmatter.com

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                            Quote[/b] (Nick Cope @ Nov. 11 2003,15:47)]If you&#39;re good...
                            Good? We be the illingest, illingest b-boys.

Time to bar ale&#33;

Comment

Aren&#39;t 20 minute turns going to be slightly over short ? Not that I&#39;m asking to play for 3 hours.... but I&#39;d certainly rather play for a single reasonable period and then settle down for a few &#39;s
                              Matt Hero

Comment

Working...
                              X