Pics of your collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of your collection

Soulstrut have got a post at the moment with pictures of peoples collections. Thought it might be interesting if we did the same thing. How do I go about attaching a photo to my post??

you just press the 'image' button if the image is already uploaded somewhere, not sure if you can do it otherwise...

here we go again:

and the hi-fi:

Comment

What about if the image is on my hard drive? What do I do then? I've tried File Attachments but m computer keeps timing out. Any ideas??

Comment

llmod1, if you email them to me I'll host them for you.

[email protected]

Comment

This is llmod1's collection:

Damn!!

Comment

Cheers Blighty, you're a star

Comment

Nice pics mark! I just missed out on a cheap memphis black on ebay so I was a bit annoyed last week. Hey when did you get the l'infonie?
              www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Got the L&#39;Infonie over a year ago now. I played it once at Brillo.

Comment

Hey Ilmod,

Where&#39;s the rare stuff, then
                  There MUST be a Hymns-A-Swingin' in this box...

Comment

Hymns A Swinging was up on Ebay last week.I was all getting ready to put a bid in when I saw a fellow Vulture was the highest bidder. .But rules are rules.We must never bid against each other It&#39;s good karma as well I think.
                    Back to Neuuuuuuuuuu!

Comment

nice pictures&#33; I don&#39;t even know where to beign asking questions about the ones you have up. There are so many I don&#39;t know. I noticed the Ray Barretto &quot;Acid&quot; LP, did that get UK distribution???

Oh if anyone is kind enough to help me put my pictures up, I&#39;d be mighty grateful (I don&#39;t know how to get my photo&#39;s online, This whole &quot;hosting&quot; photos thing is new to me)

Comment

That copy of Acid is Dutch. I&#39;m not sure whether it got a Uk issue or not.

As to what&#39;s in the 45 boxes, nothing that fantastic. I&#39;m much more of an lp collector than singles. Some nice bits, a few rare Euro Singles but nothing Deep Funk

Comment

Oh and to answer the question &quot;Where is the rare stuff?&quot; it&#39;s all locked away in a bank vault.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                            Quote[/b] (llmod1 @ Nov. 16 2003,22:33)]Oh and to answer the question &quot;Where is the rare stuff?&quot; it&#39;s all locked away in a bank vault.
                            I spy a Dr. Tree&#33;

You guys gotta leave some of them rare Kiwi rekkids for us natives...

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                              Quote[/b] ]That copy of Acid is Dutch. I&#39;m not sure whether it got a UK issue or not...
                              ... Certainly did - as with a lot of the Fania albums, it was issued in the UK on London Records

If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Working...
                              X