A question about a kpm lp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question about a kpm lp

Does anyone know how much does this lp go for ?
    Neil Ardley/John Leach: Mediterranean Intrigue/Martenot; KPM 1084; 1971
    Do the Ardley's tracks are taken from his album called Greek Variations ?
    The only sure and foreseeable attribute of human affairs is their unforseeability; hence the trivialility of all the attempts in order to reduce the human action to a single reason, even interest.
    Albert O. Hirschman (The concept of interest: from euphemism to tautology/1986)

These are not authorised sources, but it went for $50 a couple of days ago on eBay. Later, I saw it on a certain dealer's list with a $150 pricetag.

Don't know about the sources of those tracks though..

Comment

Thanks for the information.
      Any more details ? Sermad ?
      The only sure and foreseeable attribute of human affairs is their unforseeability; hence the trivialility of all the attempts in order to reduce the human action to a single reason, even interest.

Comment

The tracks from the kpm lp make up side 1 of 'greek variations' which came out in 1970 on columbia,side 2 is made up of Ian Carr & Don Rendell penned tracks which didn't come out on a library release.Neil has a website neilardley.com.
        -
        You thought the leaden winter would bring you down forever,
        but you rode upon a steamer to the violence of the sun.

Comment

Hey Planman. I think it used to be 100 pounds but now its less. Exact figure I can't be sure of. Don't believe ebay its very low for prices at the moment.
          www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Thanks guys.
            It&#39;s impressive to see the price for the late 60&#39;s-early 70&#39;s UK jazz records. I mean Neil Ardley, Don Rendell, Ian Carr etc.
            Probably I should buy the compilation of Gilles Peterson.

Comment

Working...
            X