No announcement yet.

Vinyl vulture xmas swaparama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MC - Have sent you an email via the board... hope you gerrit !

If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
      Quote[/b] ]Urgh....still hungover from yesterday's post-Portman Rd celebrations
      ... and we've got you bloody farmers in the cup as well !

baaaaaah !

If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] (Sie Vulture @ Dec. 09 2003,09:10)]
        Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] ]Urgh....still hungover from yesterday's post-Portman Rd celebrations
        ... and we've got you bloody farmers in the cup as well !

baaaaaah !

Yeah! I wonder who the Tractorboys will get in the next round.....
        new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

Just got my CD from Chris yesterday. Popped in in this morning while I was washing up to go to work. Sounded mighty good and he even threw in a x-mas song to start it all off&#33;
          http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...k-LP%20Covers/

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (Motown67 @ Dec. 09 2003,20:45)]Just got my CD from Chris yesterday. Popped in in this morning while I was washing up to go to work. Sounded mighty good and he even threw in a x-mas song to start it all off&#33;
            thats from my UK xmas funk LP&#33; time to let it out of the bag...

&#39;Non-stop xmas 20&#39; on Plexium Records, arranged by a chap called Gerry Shury...c&#39;mon Lord Thames...who was he?

half a dozen cracking xmas cheesings on one LP-find it&#33;

Comment

Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (chrisvulture @ Dec. 10 2003,09:47)]thats from my   UK xmas funk LP&#33; time to let it out of the bag...

&#39;Non-stop xmas 20&#39; on Plexium Records, arranged by a chap called Gerry Shury...c&#39;mon Lord Thames...who was he?

half a dozen cracking xmas cheesings on one LP-find it&#33;
              Gerry Shury was sort of a pioneer of uk-produced soul, he did a lot of work with Biddu. I&#39;m sure I&#39;ve got an old mag somewhere with an article on him - I&#39;ll try to dig it out and report back on anything of interest in due course.
              Endless Tripe

Comment

nice one Son of Stan...shall await eagerly news of mr Shury&#33; as far as plexium goes, i&#39;ve seen other &#39;Non-stop&#39; ones around with the likes of Mike Morton arranging-no tempting tracks tho&#39; from the look of the sleeve and those &#39;mark of true quality&#39; typewriter font sleevenotes&#33;

Comment

there&#39;s some stuff on mr shury here, including the article i mentioned:

http://www.loadofold.com/boots/gerry_shury.html
                  Endless Tripe

Comment

thanks alot rich,
                    you realy spoiled us monsieur

Will send other goodies as soon as I have more time..

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                      Quote[/b] (pokester @ Jan. 05 2004,09:31)]thanks alot rich,
                      you realy spoiled us monsieur  
                      But I didn&#39;t send any Ferrero Rocher.  Anytime pokester&#33; I enjoyed putting those two comps together and I&#39;m really enjoying your MD. Now to sell that kidney...

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Working...
                      X