Hadrian elephant contact/mobile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hadrian elephant contact/mobile?

Hayden told me about a record store worth checking out near where he lives and I am around that way now, but I don't have access to the details he gave me. Does anyone have a contact for Hayden? If so, can you email it to [email protected] or text it to 07905-700277? Ta.
    http://www.djhistory.com

Check your email Bill.
    It ain't shakey

Comment

... and if it's Black wax you're after, that's on King Street Cambridge
      It ain't shakey

Comment

Thanks Dr! No, it's not Blackwax, it's more obscure than that, a little town near Cambridge that I'm pretty sure is called St. something or other...
        http://www.djhistory.com

Comment

Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (ladyboygrimsby @ Nov. 21 2003,13:34)]a little town near Cambridge that I'm pretty sure is called St. something or other...
          That narrows it down Bill...    And please don't tell me you found Lyn Christopher in Black Wax Dr. K?!?  
          You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

No, it was a charity shop. When I saw it on saturday, it was in amongst a load of trash metal albums. These had long since been snapped up when I returned for the Lyn Christopher. ... which may or may not say something about the digging competition round these parts... we'll have to get an East Anglia digging outing together soon.
            It ain't shakey

Comment

Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (dr kraken @ Nov. 21 2003,13:55)]No, it was a charity shop. When I saw it on saturday, it was in amongst a load of trash metal albums. These had long since been snapped up when I returned for the Lyn Christopher. ... which may or may not say something about the digging competition round these parts... we'll have to get an East Anglia digging outing together soon.
              Certainly! I'm well up for that (*still* haven't met Hayd yet).
              You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

guess maybe the original owner bought it the Lyn Christopher for the Kiss connection, but i didn't realise there actually were any Kiss fans on this side of the Atlantic...

Comment

One of the dealers who comes round these parts for markets tells me that there's a charity shop in Cambridge, or more precisely on one of the main roads leading out of Cambridge to the North, that has loads of vinyl in a kind of warehouse scenario, that is open to the public.

Not totally sure about it, but for some reason I think it may have been a Sue Ryder shop.

Maybe worth a look.

Benicio
                  Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

Thanks for the tip Ben. The Yellow Pages lists only one charity shop that fits that description. Salvation Army rather than Sue Ryder.
                    I'll have to give it a try.
                    It ain't shakey

Comment

Could well have been a Sally.

The guy's quite reliable too. Usually stands at markets round Northampton, Milton Keynes, Cambridge, Grantham (where I see him), Leicester etc. Goes under the moniker of Rutland Records, his name's Brian and he's like a walking encyclopedia of musical knowledge. Top man.

Good luck in there. Dealers will have had a sniff, but they'll look for traditional dealer material, which isn't necessarily the kind of VV stuff.

Benicio
                      Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

Working...
                      X