vote for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vote for me?

i feel like a cheese-meister asking people to take part in this, but i've been egged on by various friends and family, so i'm going to ask.

apparently my new single could be playlisted on bbc radio 6 if enough people vote for me. so if you're bored and have nothing better to do, go to:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/6music/presenters/steve_lamacq/

and vote for me on the rebel playlist thing. i think you've got until midnight GMT or something.

sorry about this - i feel rotten about asking! but it could be quite a laugh if it gets enough votes.

cheers,

wool.

(Edited by wooly at 3:59 pm on April 4, 2003)

I put in 16 votes for you ( i was in a lab so put in a vote from each computer) but you seem to be stuck on 44%. Hope you get enough to get a spin!
    Cheers,
    Sue

Comment

I'm assuming you're King of Wollworths?
      http://www.djhistory.com

Comment

Once again the VVBB tries to skew voting on the bbc.co.uk - hurrah!

:biggrin:
        You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

</span>
          Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] ]Quote: from ladyboygrimsby on 4:18 pm on April 4, 2003
          I'm assuming you're King of Wollworths?
          <span =''>

'fraid so.

thanks you lot! somehow we sometimes have to overthrow the system!

Comment

Voted!

(You're now up to 48%, trailing JT Mouse &amp; their droney student BS by a mere 2%...)

By god it's exciting...

a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

Comment

Neck and neck now!
              "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

In the lead now with 50%

But don't stop voting . . .  JT Mouse - Superman, is close behind with 48%

Comment

With a vote from me too you're now on top with 50%. Nice. And I've heard your stuff before and I like it. Here's to being rinsed out on 6 Music! :wink:
                  Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

Gladly vote for you Wooly, no competition mate , nice sounding track ! You're on 51% now !

Good luck on your plays , I seem to remember you from Future music . I make a bit of music also as it happens, out of interest where did that tasty vocal sample come from or is that your vocalist

anyhow the best of luck on the playout !!

Matt

Comment

And me ... did a bit of cheeky cookie deletion just to be sure
                      FunkyDown
                      Facebook | Mixcloud | Soundcloud

Comment

voted!

58% to 40%, like England looks like you are having a good second half wooly
                        working together for better bass and treble

Comment

</span>
                          Originally posted by [b
                          Quote[/b] ]Quote: from freesoul on 7:03 pm on April 4, 2003
                          out of interest where did that tasty vocal sample come from or is that your vocalist
                          <span =''>

hey freesoul, the vocals come from a mate of mine - pete. it was just a bit of an experiment.

cheers everyone for all that.

Comment

Working...
                          X