Histoire d'o soundtrack...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Histoire d'o soundtrack...

There is a really good version of the title track from this film on the Franck Pourcel LP I picked up at the weekend, and I wondered whether the OST for the movie is worth picking up ?

For some reason, I don't recall much about the music when I saw this on TV a while back
    Matt Hero

Personally i think it's really poor, pay no more than a £1 to clutter up your life with it
    SECRET RUSSIAN ROMANTIC GUITAR PSYCH BREAKS

Comment

Agreed - this one "came and went" a long time ago...

(pun intended)

If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Thanks fellas. So any other decent covers of the title track ? Apparently, there is a Paul Mauriat version out there, I'll have to check to see if I already have it !
        Matt Hero

Comment

it's very bad indeed. spend your fiver on Lai's Bilitis, which turns up all the time and has a couple of pretty good dirty disco funk numbers. plus you get a rude sleeve.
          http://www.blaxploitation.com
          Chops for show, groove for dough.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (theeman @ Nov. 25 2003,11:37)]it's very bad indeed.
            How many times did we pass that record on that fair in Paris 2001? ..  I don't know but it sure was a handful!  
            salchicha!

Comment

Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (theeman @ Nov. 25 2003,11:37)]it's very bad indeed. spend your fiver on Lai's Bilitis, which turns up all the time and has a couple of pretty good dirty disco funk numbers. plus you get a rude sleeve.
              Already got one of those in the racks (49p from Help The Aged).... although I can't say that I found anything on that that I liked.
              Matt Hero

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (theeman @ Nov. 25 2003,11:37)]it's very bad indeed. spend your fiver on Lai's Bilitis, which turns up all the time and has a couple of pretty good dirty disco funk numbers. plus you get a rude sleeve.
                I got a 'Blitis' seven inch a little while back. Same cover as the album but the 'B' doesn't cover the nipple. Not that that's why I bought it.

Comment

I've got the Mauriat 'O' (and I may be able to get you another one, Matt) - I'll have a listen to see if it's any cop.

Des O'Connor did a cover of the theme from 'Bilitis'......makes you think of it in a whole different way.....

Comment

Working...
                  X