Friday fun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday fun!

This is why Ive been stuck in the office doing all manner of crazy hours!

Please send it to ya mates cos we need it to be massive!

http://www.shoot-off.co.uk

ps its office friendly  
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Funny indeed. Serm, did you choose the music ?
    The only sure and foreseeable attribute of human affairs is their unforseeability; hence the trivialility of all the attempts in order to reduce the human action to a single reason, even interest.
    Albert O. Hirschman (The concept of interest: from euphemism to tautology/1986)

Comment

it&#39;s pang&#33;&#33; an old favourite.

nice work, serm&#33;

had to turn that music down, though.

Comment

Hey wooly. I tried to get your fizzy pop tune in but the gits selected the other one over it. Bah humbug&#33;

Comment

damn&#33; cheers for pitching it though&#33; use it in your next production

Comment

Well I do like to try and help me brothers out&#33; If you&#39;ve got any other genius ditties then send em my way

Comment

Goddamn&#33; Why can&#39;t the tanned hottie make her thing spurt quick enough?&#33;
              http://wakeupanddie.com
              http://weirdgearnyc.com
              http://makethingsmatter.com

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (wooly @ Nov. 28 2003,14:34)]it&#39;s pang&#33;&#33; an old favourite.  

nice work, serm&#33;

had to turn that music down, though.  
                &#39;Pang&#39; is one of my all time favourite arcade games. I have one of those Mame emulators and &#39;Pang&#39; is still my most played game. Not that there&#39;s enough hours in the day for video games.

Comment

Codsarnit no fun for me. We are blocked from installing flash so its abck to work for me.
                  Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

No flash&#33; ugh how do you cope?

Comment

Why would I want flash? Its a load of crap&#33; no flash sites are ever worth looking at.

So basically I&#39;m in denial.
                      Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                        Quote[/b] (Nick Cope @ Nov. 28 2003,15:03)]Goddamn&#33; Why can&#39;t the tanned hottie make her thing spurt quick enough?&#33;
                        I just haven&#39;t had time to check this out yet, but it sure sounds like I need to take a look..
                        Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                          Quote[/b] (Blighty @ Nov. 28 2003,16:37)]&#39;Pang&#39; is one of my all time favourite arcade games. I have one of those Mame emulators and &#39;Pang&#39; is still my most played game. Not that there&#39;s enough hours in the day for video games.  
                          i love old video games, blighty. i have a mame setup too and love playing pang amongst loads of other old favourites. defender is a classic and sometimes you just can&#39;t beat a session of asteroids.

also i have a bbc micro sat there with some favourites on&#33;

Comment

Working...
                          X