Kid names miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kid names miles

Ok i got some kid named miles 45s for yall.

Just go to Jazzman

Also check out the human Race 45 re-sih, super slow sleezy funk

Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (fryer @ Dec. 12 2003,13:09)]Ok i got some kid named miles 45s for yall.

Just go to Jazzman

Also check out the greyboy 45 re-sih, super slow sleezy funk
    That'll be 'records', not 'cods' then Fryer?

http://www.jazzmanrecords.co.uk/

Thoroughly recommended people...
    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

not being able to check the audio at work what is the 45 like?
      Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

one side great!!! one side CHEEZZZZZ

Comment

Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (fryer @ Dec. 12 2003,13:15)]one side great!!! one side CHEEZZZZZ
          But such good cheese! Think fondue. Or raclette.

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Dec. 12 2003,13:22)]
            Originally posted by [b

well being half swiss I can really dig the cheez but I was wondering about the miles side. Is it uptempo dancefloor funk? slow cheba cheba type stuff or some other type all together.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
              Originally posted by [b

Without wishing to be unnecessarily pednatic, Rich, fondue is something you make with cheese rather than an actual cheese, whereas Raclette is one of the cheeses one utilises in the making of fondue (the other, of course, being gruyere).
              http://www.djhistory.com

Comment

Dancefloor without a doubt played it on tuesday at motherfunk and they loved it

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] (ladyboygrimsby @ Dec. 12 2003,13:28)]
                  Originally posted by [b
                  Originally posted by [b

Without wishing to be unnecessarily pednatic, Rich, fondue is something you make with cheese rather than an actual cheese, whereas Raclette is one of the cheeses one utilises in the making of fondue (the other, of course, being gruyere).
                  Hey, you'll never catch me being pedantic Bill.    But I feel rightly humbled by your correction of my rash bandying around of cooked-cheese related words. Never realised that they actually put raclette in fondues either (I only thought it was used with those grill thingies). Yummy either way...

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                    Originally posted by [b
                    Originally posted by [b

sorry to correct people hear. But the recipse I know use either gruyere or ementile in the fondu and raclette for the dish of raclette which is simply the said cheese melted.

where are the cheese smilies when you need them.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                      Quote[/b] (eclipsechaser @ Dec. 12 2003,13:55)]
                      Originally posted by [b
                      Originally posted by [b
                      Originally posted by [b

sorry to correct people hear. But the recipse I know use either gruyere or ementile in the fondu and raclette for the dish of raclette which is simply the said cheese melted.

Mmm, this could run and run.

Well, as a former chef who spent two years working at the Richmond Hotel in Geneva, as well as four years at the Savoy Hotel in London, I've never seen a recipe using emmental for cooking. Emmental doesn't have good cooking properties. However, it does not (as I erroneously stated) contain raclette either which is a meal all on its own. It does, however, usually contain vacherin, which is a hideous cheese, but tastes lovely when cooked. Yum.
                      http://www.djhistory.com

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                        Quote[/b] (ladyboygrimsby @ Dec. 12 2003,14:09)]
                        Originally posted by [b
                        Quote[/b] (eclipsechaser @ Dec. 12 2003,13:55)]
                        Originally posted by [b
                        Originally posted by [b
                        Originally posted by [b

Mmm, this could run and run.

Well, as a former chef who spent two years working at the Richmond Hotel in Geneva, as well as four years at the Savoy Hotel in London, I've never seen a recipe using emmental for cooking. Emmental doesn't have good cooking properties. However, it does not (as I erroneously stated) contain raclette either which is a meal all on its own. It does, however, usually contain vacherin, which is a hideous cheese, but tastes lovely when cooked. Yum.
                        it cerainly could. Well the use of emmental is added as a mix to the gruyere (well in my family anyway). This slightly changes the character of it. Wow the idea of adding vacherin in cooking is a wierd one. Certainly in our family it is left out for days on end until it smells of old socks and then eaten cold with some bread. Lovely!

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                          Quote[/b] (ladyboygrimsby @ Dec. 12 2003,14:09)]Well, as a former chef who spent two years working at the Richmond Hotel in Geneva, as well as four years at the Savoy Hotel in London, I've never seen a recipe using emmental for cooking. Emmental doesn't have good cooking properties.
                          You have never tasted my famously scrumptious Tart au Moutarde then!

And what pray, is pednatic Bill?

Could it have anything to do with pedology which, as everybody here will already appreciate, is the scientific study of soil, its systematic classification and its multivarious processes in form.

I am a soil nerd.

Or should that be, I am a soiled nerd?

I DO need some fresh air
                          I was raised by wolves

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                            Quote[/b] (La-Soul-Fiend @ Dec. 12 2003,14:21)]And what pray, is pednatic Bill?
                            I was letting that one pass Andy. Seeing as I'm no pednat.

Comment

He's a bloody journo and a grown man, you are too kind to him!!!
                              I was raised by wolves

Comment

Working...
                              X