No announcement yet.

Kid names miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you don't get conversations like this at those two OTHER PLACES...

Comment

Originally posted by [b
      Quote[/b] (La-Soul-Fiend @ Dec. 12 2003,14:21)]And what pray, is pednatic Bill?
      Ouch. Touché.
      http://www.djhistory.com

Comment

I soooooooooooooooooooo need some fresh air. Stuck in this frigging tardis making that bloody Santa bastard mix, aghghgghgh aghghahghahghhhg!!!

Ok, thats better.........
        I was raised by wolves

Comment

Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (ladyboygrimsby @ Dec. 12 2003,14:31)]
          Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (La-Soul-Fiend @ Dec. 12 2003,14:21)]And what pray, is pednatic Bill?
          Ouch. Touché.
          You know I think of you as a dear, dear, dear man

XXXXX XXXXX
          I was raised by wolves

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (ladyboygrimsby @ Dec. 12 2003,14:09)]Well, as a former chef who spent two years working at the Richmond Hotel in Geneva, as well as four years at the Savoy Hotel in London, I've never seen a recipe using emmental for cooking. Emmental doesn't have good cooking properties. However, it does not (as I erroneously stated) contain raclette either which is a meal all on its own. It does, however, usually contain vacherin, which is a hideous cheese, but tastes lovely when cooked. Yum.
            bill,

we're very keen on fondue in this household. although we've used vacherin in other dishes, never put it in fondue. what's a good vacherin to gruyere ratio? in fact, if you've got a good recipe generally, spill the beans!

Comment

'Are you reading that record site again ?'
              'Yup'
              'So, what are they talking about now ?'
              'Cheese'
              'What, cheesy records ?'
              'No, actual cheese. Swiss cheese I think....'
              'You lot are just wierd'.
              Matt Hero

Comment

Gotta love the swiss for giving the world melted cheese and stale bread and then calling it sommet fancie.

Suckers.

ps why is gruyere so expensive. Its crippling me.
                www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Of course, don&#39;t forget the kirsch... To digress a little, dipping strawberries in a chocolate fondue is heavenly.  

Somehow, in my mind a fondue set would be essential to the space age bachelor pad of every vulture. (Not that I have my own set   ). There&#39;s a fun fondue restaurant somewhere parallel to Berwick street for any Londoners out there.

And is that an &#39;actual conversation&#39; from the Mullen household???
                  You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                    Quote[/b] (sermad @ Dec. 12 2003,14:45)]Suckers.
                    you&#39;re a bloody philistine, serm&#33;

you should try popping round for sunday dinner some time&#33;

actually, i remember your home-made burger recipe sounded pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                      Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Dec. 12 2003,14:50)]Somehow, in my mind a fondue set would be essential to the space age bachelor pad of every vulture.
                      er...we&#39;ve got...3...sets. one sweet, one savoury and one spare.

Comment

Can I just say that this thread has made my day (yep, it&#39;s that dull). In fact, I&#39;ve laughed so much I&#39;ve nearly spilt a full cup of coffee over my keyboard (via the nostrils).

Keep it up&#33; More cheese, please&#33;&#33; With croutons...
                        a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                          Quote[/b] (Matt Hero @ Dec. 12 2003,14:45)]&#39;Are you reading that record site again ?&#39;
                          &#39;Yup&#39;
                          &#39;So, what are they talking about now ?&#39;
                          &#39;Cheese&#39;
                          &#39;What, cheesy records ?&#39;
                          &#39;No, actual cheese. Swiss cheese I think....&#39;
                          &#39;You lot are just wierd&#39;.
                          Hahahahaha.........

Sometimes I&#39;ld love to be a fly on your wall, Matt - a bloody big fly, granted, but a fly none the less.

Oh and before I forget - Saturday lunch last weekend, the missus and I decided to try a different make of cheese with our baguettes. Being forward thinkers an&#39;all.

Keep &#39;em peeled for a little strong cheese with a hint of shallots that goes by the name of &#39;Tintern&#39;.

Holygrailofbreakbeatcheeserare, I&#39;m telling ya.

Plaese.

Comment

http://www.nealsyarddairy.co.uk

Top for xmas gifts. My old man is going to be in heaven.
                            www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                              Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Dec. 12 2003,14:50)]And is that an &#39;actual conversation&#39; from the Mullen household???
                              Paraphrased, but real.

I think it is that everytime that Caz thinks that she&#39;s got a handle on what we talk about here or what we do at Brillo, then she gets confused by the next thing. I just think this &#39;Cheese&#39; conversation has just been the final straw.

Did anybody else see this weeks &#39;new&#39; Monkeydust on BBC3 ? Very funny set of sketches on inter-gender record filing systems.
                              Matt Hero

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                                Quote[/b] (sermad @ Dec. 12 2003,15:05)]http://www.nealsyarddairy.co.uk

Top for xmas gifts. My old man is going to be in heaven.
                                for God&#39;s sake (and your own well-being) buy their cheese online. that shop is the smelliest retail environment in Western Europe.
                                http://www.blaxploitation.com
                                Chops for show, groove for dough.

Comment

Working...
                                X