Kid names miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (La-Soul-Fiend @ Dec. 12 2003,14:30)]He's a bloody journo and a grown man, you are too kind to him!!!
    I'm afraid of him. He reminds me of Joe Pesci...

Joe Pesci

Ladyboygrimsby
    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
      Quote[/b] (theeman @ Dec. 12 2003,15:19)]
      Originally posted by [b
      Quote[/b] (sermad @ Dec. 12 2003,15:05)]http://www.nealsyarddairy.co.uk

Top for xmas gifts. My old man is going to be in heaven.
      for God's sake (and your own well-being) buy their cheese online. that shop is the smelliest retail environment in Western Europe.
      That and the Simply Sausages gaff in Smithfields or Jazzman on a particularly hot summers day when the Chinese stalls are in full production mode, twinned with the incense stalls just around the corner.

Such ambience.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] (wooly @ Dec. 12 2003,14:52)]actually, i remember your home-made burger recipe sounded pretty good.
        come on then - burger recipes please! ours are usually steak mince, an egg, bit of seasoning and a chunky-chopped red onion. plenty of seasoning, serve with freshly-made salsa.

lovely.
        http://www.blaxploitation.com
        Chops for show, groove for dough.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (wooly @ Dec. 12 2003,14:53)]
          Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Dec. 12 2003,14:50)]Somehow, in my mind a fondue set would be essential to the space age bachelor pad of every vulture.
          er...we've got...3...sets. one sweet, one savoury and one spare.  
          cant beat that I only got 2 but I do have the kirsch also.
          Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

ok to take this thread back to cheese can anyone name any good albums with a picture of cheese on the cover?

Comment

Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (eclipsechaser @ Dec. 12 2003,15:29)]ok to take this thread back to cheese can anyone name any good albums with a picture of cheese on the cover?

Comment

classique!

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] (wooly @ Dec. 12 2003,14:38)]
                  Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] (ladyboygrimsby @ Dec. 12 2003,14:09)]Well, as a former chef who spent two years working at the Richmond Hotel in Geneva, as well as four years at the Savoy Hotel in London, I've never seen a recipe using emmental for cooking. Emmental doesn't have good cooking properties. However, it does not (as I erroneously stated) contain raclette either which is a meal all on its own. It does, however, usually contain vacherin, which is a hideous cheese, but tastes lovely when cooked. Yum.
                  bill,

we're very keen on fondue in this household. although we've used vacherin in other dishes, never put it in fondue. what's a good vacherin to gruyere ratio? in fact, if you've got a good recipe generally, spill the beans!

INGREDIENTS:
                  vacherin
                  gruyere
                  white wine
                  kirsch
                  nutmeg
                  cornflour

heat up pan with white win and nutmeg. add cubes of cheese to it. stir over slow heat. do so for about five or ten minutes (until it's gooey). add mixture of kirsch and cornflour. serve to fat germans with stale bread on sticks.

Joe Pesci! How dare you! I've had Jools Holland and Mark Thomas, but never bloody Joe Pesci! (BTW, did you know that Joe Pesci was partially responsible for the Twist craze? He played in Joey & The Starliters, the band who helped popularise the dance in America.)
                  http://www.djhistory.com

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                    Quote[/b] (ladyboygrimsby @ Dec. 12 2003,16:06)]INGREDIENTS:
                    vacherin
                    gruyere
                    white wine
                    kirsch
                    nutmeg
                    cornflour

heat up pan with white win and nutmeg. add cubes of cheese to it. stir over slow heat. do so for about five or ten minutes (until it's gooey). add mixture of kirsch and cornflour. serve to fat germans with stale bread on sticks.
                    cheers, bill. a bit different to our usual recipe - will give it a go.

where else can you talk about vinyl and cooking?

now - who else likes elizabeth david round here?

Comment

Haha this forum is genius at the moment.

My stolen burger recipe.

Beef, Crumbled Feta cheese, chilli sauce, squirt of ketchup, Worcestershire, some chopped chilli's, some chopped red onion, dijon mustard and a squeeze of lemon.

Do as ed said above. One thing with burgers. you have to HEAVILY season the buggers as supermarket mince is utter shite water (if your posh get a butcher to mince you a nice fillet).

I havent had this bad boys in a few months. Still on my 5 days out of 7 vege kick!

Next week...my dad's ultra amazing iraqi kibbi recipe (like a burger covered in cracked wheat. LUSH&#33.
                      www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                        Quote[/b] (sermad @ Dec. 12 2003,16:26)]Next week...my dad&#39;s ultra amazing iraqi kibbi recipe (like a burger covered in cracked wheat. LUSH&#33.
                        now that sounds amazing. you&#39;ve got to tell all on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                          Quote[/b] (ladyboygrimsby @ Dec. 12 2003,16:06)]I&#39;ve had Jools Holland and Mark Thomas
                          honestly, there&#39;s no need to brag about those celeb swinger parties. it&#39;s starting to sound like the inside Tracy Emin&#39;s tent in here.
                          http://www.blaxploitation.com
                          Chops for show, groove for dough.

Comment

If you really want to indulge and have a taste for power-cheese, you simply cannot beat Roquefort. I first came across this cheese whilst winding my way thru some lovely sand dunes in southern France with a mate. We were both as skint as hell and we bumped into two fire-eating rastafarians who offered to share their food with us. We took up their offer and returned the gesture with some wine we had. All four of us spent the rest of the evening fire juggling and munching our way thru plenty of fresh, crusty bread peppered with this mighty cheese.
                            My tongue has loved me ever since.
                            Although this cheese changed my life, is it the true King of Cheeses you might ask?
                            I would take a guess that there are cheeses out there that could well topple its thrown for sheer funkiness [ie, smell quota] but for adding a zingy appeal to pasta, soups or the common-day sandwich, Roquefort is incomparable in either texture, quality or taste.

God, I LOVE Roquefort.

http://www.roquefort-societe.com/

And no, I didnt make it out the house today  
                            I was raised by wolves

Comment

Jarlsberg anyone.....?
                              "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

cottage cheese lp

or some cheese with chocoltate ?

chocoltate cheese