Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neopolitan records no 3

http://www.0tv.com/users/neapolitan/funk/nea1002.html

any of you guys heard or got the latest release on the neopolitan records. The sound clip is way to small to get an idea but I liked 1 and 2.
    Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

It was supposed to be released December 3rd but there was a delay in the pressing. I will be seeing Brent and Andy from the band tonight and will try and post an update tomorrow. It's imminent and definately the best of the three.

Comment

The first two are wicked but I'm waiting for the 3rd to get all three! Yum can't wait.
      www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

As spiralbeat said, itwas supposed to be out a week ago (after previous delays) but there&#39;s another (supposedly small) delay. Brent thinks it will be available next week but he&#39;ll be travelling, so actually sending them out might be a problem.

But make no mistake: No.3 is worth the wait.

Comment

hey yemsky keep up the good work fella. You guys got quite a following over here un the uk mate.
          Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (eclipsechaser @ Dec. 14 2003,14:48)]hey yemsky keep up the good work fella.  You guys got quite a following over here un the uk mate.
            Thanks dude, but I have nothing to do with the release.
            I am just pestering Brent (and other bands and small labels) all the time because I buy these kind of releases for records shops in and around LA. I had just received a message from him about the release delay when the question was posted on the this board.

Comment

Working...
            X