Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The question on everyone's lips...

Bad Company versus Busted?
    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

eh?
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

So Rich outs himself as a viewer of &#39;Top Gear&#39; then. Not that I have a problem with that.... it&#39;s a guilty pleasure of mine too.

If the question is which &#39;band&#39; has more members that look like Paul Whitehouse or are unfeisably posh, then Busted win hands down.
      Matt Hero

Comment

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] (Matt Hero @ Dec. 22 2003,10:41)]So Rich outs himself as a viewer of &#39;Top Gear&#39; then. Not that I have a problem with that.... it&#39;s a guilty pleasure of mine too.
        You can&#39;t go wrong with a bit of Jeremy &#39;Jethro Tull&#39; Clarkson on a Sunday evening.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (Belson @ Dec. 22 2003,10:53)]
          Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (Matt Hero @ Dec. 22 2003,10:41)]So Rich outs himself as a viewer of &#39;Top Gear&#39; then. Not that I have a problem with that.... it&#39;s a guilty pleasure of mine too.
          You can&#39;t go wrong with a bit of Jeremy &#39;Jethro Tull&#39; Clarkson on a Sunday evening.
          I am also guilty....altough i used to like the old &quot;stig&quot; his music better

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (Matt Hero @ Dec. 22 2003,10:41)]If the question is which &#39;band&#39; has more members that look like Paul Whitehouse
            speaking of paul whitehouse
            anyone ever check the &quot;higsons&quot; lp??

Comment

Anybody know who the new Stig is ? Something Johnny Vegas said last night maybe was a hint ? Another inpentrable tread for our friends from S*ul S*r*t this one.....

As for The Higsons, I have the vaguest recollection of them and it was early 80&#39;s indie-tastic. And not in a good way.
              Matt Hero

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (pokester @ Dec. 22 2003,11:11)]
                Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (Matt Hero @ Dec. 22 2003,10:41)]If the question is which &#39;band&#39; has more members that look like Paul Whitehouse
                Do you know something we don&#39;t Pokester?

In another universe Jezza would have been talking about a junglist mash up of the &#39;biggest eyebrows in pop&#39;. But not in this one. Johnny Vegas&#39; lap was great telly though - I so wanted him to actually get a better time than he did.
                You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] ]speaking of paul whitehouse
                  Saw them live once - excellent&#33; The LP&#39;s shit though - only high point IMHO is &quot;Music to Watch Girls By&quot;.
                  "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

who was the *old* stig?

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                      Quote[/b] (sermad @ Dec. 22 2003,11:47)]who was the *old* stig?
                      Perry McCarthy, who i believe got a better offer of a drive so was &#39;killed&#39; off courtesy of the Royal Navy (and therefore the taxpayer).
                      Matt Hero

Comment

Love the way if you put &#39;Perry McCarthy&#39; into google you get &#39;Formula 1 rejects&#39; as the third best link.

Yes I saw it when the stig drove off the navy ship in that clapped out jag. It was well shit. Bring back naff off expensive cars that we will never be able to afford. Exotica exotica&#33;

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                          Quote[/b] (sermad @ Dec. 22 2003,12:10)]Bring back naff off expensive cars that we will never be able to afford. Exotica exotica&#33;
                          I&#39;d be happy if I never saw another modern supercar feature on a motoring programme. I know that people like to see them, but while I enjoy watching things about the Muira or this week&#39;s thing on the Lagonda, hyper expensive contemporary sports cars just leave me cold.

If I&#39;m not careful this will lead into a blood boiling rant about the Gumball rally........
                          Matt Hero

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                            Quote[/b] (pokester @ Dec. 22 2003,11:11)]
                            Originally posted by [b
                            The Higsons were a great live band. I saw them on several occasions (and even supported them on one). Their album is not very good, unfortunately, but their debut single is great (I Don&#39;t Wanna Live With Monkeys). There&#39;s also another track that I seem to remember being good (It Goes Waap&#33 but I&#39;ve not heard that for a while so maybe my ears were deceiving me.
                            http://www.djhistory.com

Comment

...when I see Clarkson on the TV, my thought processes go something like this...

Thought 1 - Clarkson.

Thought 2 - He&#39;s the man spearheading the &quot;jacket with jeans&quot; revival.

Thought 3 - Switch him off.

If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Working...
                              X