Music nerd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music nerd?

Noticed this posted over on soulstrut, thought worthy to post here too - click the link and ascertain your music nerdiness! Actually I think if you tick a great deal of these questions you're probably more like a stalker than a nerd.

I am 51.69082% - Super Music Nerd. Well, I knew that.

http://www.couplandesque.net/culture/musicnerd.htm
    Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

43.47826% - Major Music Nerd

Blah. I can't believe I wasted ten minutes doing that.
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

I can&#39;t remember the point percentage cos I did this over the weekend but I got a whopping 62%.

Oh dear.   .

Comment

52.something %. I was quite disappointed actually.....
        Matt Hero

Comment

Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (Belson @ Dec. 22 2003,11:48)]I can&#39;t remember the point percentage cos I did this over the weekend but I got a whopping 62%.

Oh dear.   .
          haha.. that&#39;s more than anyone on soulstrut got&#33;

So did you tick &quot;I want.. You To Want Me&quot;??

Comment

i only made:
            36.71498% - Major Music Nerd
            what&#39;s wrong with having a mullett..?

Comment

Ok sorry that should say most people, you scored the same as Pointman. But still, damn&#33;

Comment

Ha - Only 37ish % - Major Music Nerd - perhaps I&#39;m getting better?
                "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

51.44928% - Super Music Nerd
                  You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

40.33816% - Major Music Nerd

Comment

ouch..... only did 28.01932% - Total Music Nerd

Comment

Oh dear, only 34.05797% (Total Music Nerd). Can only be because they were asking the wrong questions... Bugger Nine Inch Nails and Pearl Jam, where were the &#39;do you know which James Last LPs are worth getting?&#39; ones, eh?
                        a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

Comment

64.09 % &quot;Mega Music Nerd&quot;...

...banged to rights

do I get a score reduction if I can prove that I have a girlfriend ? ?

If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

OH MY GOD &#33;

I&#39;ve just checked out all the other V V scores - jesus christ&#33; I&#39;ve scored the highest ( or &quot;worse&quot; in terms of nerdism&#33; )

It&#39;s not my fault that I remember the Thompson Twins as Tom, Annabelle and &#39;the other bloke&#39;...

...and you&#39;d think all the        over the years would have tainted my short term memory...

Arrrgh &#33;
                            If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                              Quote[/b] (Sie Vulture @ Dec. 22 2003,12:41)]It&#39;s not my fault that I remember the Thompson Twins as Tom, Annabelle and &#39;the other bloke&#39;...
                              Joe.

? In fact I think the original TT line up was considerably larger, but they were a 3 piece at the time that &#39;Quickstep &amp; Sidekick&#39; came out.

Does my score go up now ?
                              Matt Hero

Comment

Working...
                              X