Axelrod live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axelrod live

I only found out today.Royal Festival Hall March 17.He's got a 20 piece orchestra with him.Now all he has to do is persuade Carol Kaye and Earl Palmer to join him.

It's got to be worth a punt,eh?    
    Back to Neuuuuuuuuuu!

I'm am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo there!
    I was raised by wolves

Comment

IÂ’m hoping to come up to this one, should be a great night, I love the AxelrodÂ’s work and to hear it from a live orchestra should be mind blowing. My wife wants to come with me which I m not to happy about. When I took here to see Cinematic Orchestra she fell asleep!

I donÂ’t know what to expect from the night really, do you think he will do all the sample/break heavy stuff? Wait and see I guess.

Peace
      Parkz
      www.soundclick.com/bboyparkz

Comment

I'll definitely be attending that night - 2 weeks prior & I'll be checking out Love too!
        new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

Just to bring this back up.

According to the website there are shedloads of tickets left so unless thats completely wrong then we can still get good seats.

Anyone need a ticket? I&#39;m about to buy mine soon.
          www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (sermad @ Jan. 30 2004,16:25)]Just to bring this back up.

According to the website there are shedloads of tickets left so unless thats completely wrong then we can still get good seats.

Anyone need a ticket? I&#39;m about to buy mine soon.
            Wised up to this quite quickly and booked myself and three chums a box.

Chuffed with that.

Comment

Still boxes left. I&#39;m not sure about sitting on the side though. Want the full frontal experience.

Comment

Serms

Can you pick me up a ticket son and I&#39;ll pay you at the next Brillo? Of course there will be a in it for you&#33;
                I was raised by wolves

Comment

I&#39;m already there&#33; What&#39;s the deal with Palmer &amp; Kaye? It has to be the holy trinity, after all, that&#39;s the Axelrod sound&#33;
                  http://wakeupanddie.com
                  http://weirdgearnyc.com
                  http://makethingsmatter.com

Comment

David is writing 4 new tunes, and the rest of the material will be his classic orchestrated masterpieces. He&#39;s writing the arrangements for the orchestra as we speak.
                    There will be special guest artistes, but David isn&#39;t saying who they will be.
                    There is also talk of it being recorded for a live album.
                    Should be a monster&#33;

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                      Quote[/b] (sermad @ Jan. 30 2004,16:46)]Still boxes left. I&#39;m not sure about sitting on the side though. Want the full frontal experience.
                      It&#39;s an orchestra - it&#39;ll be lush wherever you sit&#33;

And it&#39;s gonna be great to see the man at work, closeup like.

Boxseats are the best way to fly&#33;

Comment

I&#39;m down with the Axe. Myself, Rich and Andy are all coming. Shall we try and organise a beer before somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                          Quote[/b] (sermad @ Feb. 02 2004,14:05)]I&#39;m down with the Axe. Myself, Rich and Andy are all coming. Shall we try and organise a beer before somewhere?
                          Nice one Serms.  I think Mike will have a ticket if you&#39;re left with a spare... And beers before sounds good - I probably won&#39;t get in much before the gig so a pub nearby would be good for me. Waaah&#33; Looking forward to this one&#33;&#33;&#33;
                          You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

I did some chatting with the blokes at the Philharmonia forum and they reckon the best place for acoustics should be either the rear stalls or front balcony.

See you all there
                            (well I won&#39;t actually - but I&#39;ll be there)

Blow_fly

Comment

Working...
                            X