2004: shaping up nicely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004: shaping up nicely

I don't normally go in for this type of post but I'm feeling doubly smug now.

Got a "Gentle Rain" at the weekend...

....Just popped out at lunchtime to return with about forty odd records from two nearby charities. Quite a lot of soul / disco lps and 12"s plus some interesting looking odds and ends. Best of the bunch appears to be the "Seven Ages of Man" LP on Rediffusion.
    Endless Tripe

Start the year as you mean to go on...

Does that mean we'll have to endure you AND Llmod1 posting up ridiculous lists of finds every week now???

(Nice catches by the way   ).
    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
      Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Jan. 08 2004,14:28)]Does that mean we'll have to endure you AND Llmod1 posting up ridiculous lists of finds every week now???
      nah. that's probably me lot until 2005 now.
      Endless Tripe

Comment

Hanged Man & Blossom Dearie (London in the Rain) + Jack Parnell Braziliana today!
        You can't take a stocking offa bare leg

Comment

Erm, I found that Val Merrell Butlins LP (with the decent version of 'Flash' on it) this week. Which I *was* quite pleased with until I read this thread

Must dig deeper. Must dig deeper.
          Matt Hero

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (BoneyVotel @ Jan. 08 2004,14:38)]Hanged Man & Blossom Dearie (London in the Rain) + Jack Parnell Braziliana today!
            Bastard. Best I can muster is The Advancement for £11 off eBay over Xmas.
            http://www.djhistory.com

Comment

Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Jan. 08 2004,14:28)]Start the year as you mean to go on...

Does that mean we'll have to endure you AND Llmod1 posting up ridiculous lists of finds every week now???

(Nice catches by the way   ).
              Rich, I'm not sure endure is the right word, surely you mean admire!

Comment

The master speaks, we are not worthy...

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Working...
                X