Free ebay day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free ebay day

has anyone tried listing anything on ebay today?, it's supposed to be free, but i seem to be getting charged!
    I want to go to the land of ooog!

Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (happy monster @ Jan. 08 2004,19:54)]has anyone tried listing anything on ebay today?, it's supposed to be free, but i seem to be getting charged!
    When I've listed stuff on free days in the past, they charge you & then refund you straight away. Check your on-line account/statement to be sure. You're definitely uploading to the co.uk site not the .com one too? My brother did that. The spanner.
    new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

thanks for your reply, yeah it&#39;s deffo the uk site, maybe your right about them charging then crediting the seller. (it would be nice of them to inform everyone of this though.) oh well i&#39;ll just have to miss out this time.
      I want to go to the land of ooog!

Comment

A free eBay day? Aren&#39;t they nice &#33;
        Must be because yesterday was Christmas in Russia...
        Here in the US we just received an eMail with the new listing charges... Up up up.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (happy monster @ Jan. 08 2004,20:06)]thanks for your reply, yeah it&#39;s deffo the uk site, maybe your right about them charging then crediting the seller. (it would be nice of them to inform everyone of this though.) oh well i&#39;ll just have to miss out this time.
          It does state &#39;eBay Free Listing Day&#33; Insertion Fee Credited to Your Account&#33;&#39; above the price before you submit.

Comment

Working...
          X