Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Result!

Congratulations to Andy Fordham!

Mind you, Mervyn King was never really in it bar the first set. He's a miserable git anyway. Even if he does play darts for my local Snooker club, I was never going to support him - he's from Fordham .
    He also contributed songs for the Jim Henson movie vehicle 'Muppets From Space'.

Here Here.
    You can't take a stocking offa bare leg

Comment

this reminds me of top of the pops where they had a picture of jocky wilson .... when Dexys Midnight Runners' sang jacky wilson said ( bbc made a mistake )

Comment

Merv King is a miserable sod and I could never support him after his shenanigans in the earlier rounds when he stoppped the match at 1-set all to have the oche ( is that how you spell it ? ) re-measured. He was booed throughout the rest of the match - and deservedly so in my opinion !

I love sentences with the words "Andy Fordham", "Darts" and "Sport" in them - makes me giggle !

If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

My old man knows "merv the swerve" from the said snooker club and has played darts against him several times.
          and his words "he's throws a good dart but he's a arrogant git"

well done andy, i like vikings.

oh, Happy new year all , it's been a while.
          Whats you're style ?

Comment

Working...
          X