3 records i want before i go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 records i want before i go

what records would you love to own on Orig. but in reality it aint happened yet??
    My ones are thus (for the time being):

Webster Lewis - Live (the one with do you believe, cant ever imagine owing a proper one.)

Christine Harwood - Nice to meet (will get one of these i it kills me. )

Kenny Ranking - In the Name of Love (45 version, demo)

sorry 4:
    Johnny King & Fatback - Peace Love not War
    You can't take a stocking offa bare leg

Ben and the Platano Group - Paris Soul
    Nico Gomez - Ritual
    Vecchio - Afro Rock

Those are today's three at any rate.
    "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

I need more than 3!

Is it stuff you have on reissue and want to change for an og or just plain sickening rare stuff you really really want...

Replace those reissues...

Magic - Enclosed (Armadillo) - Insanely rare funky psych lp from Florida.

Power of Zeus - Gospel according too (Rare Earth) - Please someone get me an OG. I'm dying here!

La Morte Accarezza A Mezzanotte - Gianni Ferrio (Ariete) - Holy grail raer OST! I missed out on this a few years back...kicking myself...etc

Come to me OG

Ian Langley - Reggae For Real (Peer) - One of the few libraries that just bring me out in a sweat. Mark res can suck a fat one for sticking this up for £200. Yeah right.

Stefano Torossi - Feelings (Conroy) - Again another library beaut. I'll get one this year.

Blue Rhythm Combo - Black Water Gold (Merry) - After being in Barbados I'm now hooked on mt gay and BRC tunes! This is so funky it will make a dead man dance.
      www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] (LDJB @ Jan. 21 2004,19:44)]Vecchio - Afro Rock
        Lee - I did know of someone who was keen to sell their copy a while back.. could be at a reasonable price too. Want me to check this out for you?

Oh yeah, so my three:

Vampires of Dartmoor
        Nico Gomez - Ritual
        Moody - just coz it&#39;s so f***ing elusive&#33; I know there&#39;s 100s of better records out there, but come on, we&#39;re always hoping this one&#39;ll turn up eh?
        Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] ]Lee - I did know of someone who was keen to sell their copy a while back.. could be at a reasonable price too. Want me to check this out for you?
          Yes please Mr V&#33;
          "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (BoneyVotel @ Jan. 21 2004,19:40)]Christine Harwood - Nice to meet (will get one of these i it kills me. )
            Is there more to this album than &#39;Never Knew What Love Was&#39;?

Comment

I would luuurve these on original
              Fox - Mr Carpenter
              Calum Bryce - Love-Maker
              Ray Pollard - The Drifter
              + the Apostolic Intervention 45

and I always get outbid on ebay for that bloody &#39;Anyway You Wanta&#39; by Harvey - not especially expensive but some dingbat always seems to come in at the last second and take it from me
              new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (Blighty @ Jan. 21 2004,22:23)]
                Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (BoneyVotel @ Jan. 21 2004,19:40)]Christine Harwood - Nice to meet (will get one of these i it kills me. )
                Is there more to this album than &#39;Never Knew What Love Was&#39;?
                &quot;Wooden Ships&quot;
                You can't take a stocking offa bare leg

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] (LDJB @ Jan. 21 2004,19:44)]Ben and the Platano Group - Paris Soul
                  Thiers reissue of this available - check dustygroove - dont know how legit it is but...
                  &quot;I've learned from my mistakes......&amp; Hopefully I Can repeat them exactly&quot;

Comment

Mmm, tricky.

How about...

First Gear - First Gear (Myrrh)

Family Tree - Family Tree (the 12-inch version)

and Phil &amp; His Friends&#39; Band - This Man (Rio 12-inch, a record so rare it may not even exist except in the hopeful minds of those who have heard it)
                    http://www.djhistory.com

Comment

I have skipped thru Gemm and found most of the wants list above... nearly everythings available
                      The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

The Serge Gainsbourg La Horse OST 45

A Bunch Of Changes by Black On White Affair on Topaz

The Anna OST by Serge Gainsbourg that only came out on Jap vinyl. (I figure this one to be the easiest to obtain, yet bloody hard to locate none-the-less)
                        http://wakeupanddie.com
                        http://weirdgearnyc.com
                        http://makethingsmatter.com

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                          Quote[/b] (Head Gardener @ Jan. 22 2004,10:48)]I have skipped thru Gemm and found most of the wants list above... nearly everythings available
                          Yes, but most of those are either bootlegs or reissues and, sad bastards that we are, most people here would probably like the original.Or else, they&#39;re bloody expensive (even on GEMM).
                          http://www.djhistory.com

Comment

ahh, I guess re-issues are not the real deal but for
                            playing out are handy enough. My wants list is pretty
                            small really as I look at what I got and think &quot;do I really
                            need MORE bloody records?&#33;&quot; haha, erm yes, probably...
                            The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

Endless Tripe

Comment

Working...
                              X