New folk!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New folk!

So Ive checked the site logs and loads of people signed up to the forum over the past few months.

So please say hello! Maybe a quick note of where you are and what music you like.

And welcome to vv.
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Ah - not the thread where Sermad extols the &#39;Mighty Wind&#39; OST, then? My mistake...
    a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

Comment

Name - Tim Dimond (you can see what IÂ’ve done with the dimondt thing canÂ’t you)
      Location - South East London

Like – funk soul psych rock country blues jazz gospel reggae and most of the stuff in-between

Found the site looking for info on a BBC TV Theme didnÂ’t find what I was after (wanted to know who was responsible for the theme from frontline).

Comment

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] (dimondt @ Jan. 22 2004,11:41)]Name - Tim Dimond (you can see what IÂ’ve done with the dimondt thing canÂ’t you)
        Location - South East London
        How do. Welcome.

Where in SE London, sir? Gizza a town, borough or suchlike.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (Belson @ Jan. 22 2004,12:07)]Where in SE London, sir? Gizza a town, borough or suchlike.
          in Gipsy Hill and work in clapham but hail from gods own land other wise known as Essex

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (dimondt @ Jan. 22 2004,12:15)]
            Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (Belson @ Jan. 22 2004,12:07)]Where in SE London, sir? Gizza a town, borough or suchlike.
            in Gipsy Hill and work in clapham but hail from gods own land other wise known as Essex
            I&#39;m a Kingston-ite. I put on a nice liddle funk night once a month (2nd Saturday) if you fancied a trip to another of London&#39;s leafy suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (Belson @ Jan. 22 2004,12:24)]I&#39;m a Kingston-ite. I put on a nice liddle funk night once a month (2nd Saturday) if you fancied a trip to another of London&#39;s leafy suburbs.
              just had a look at your site looks cool will have to drag the lady out

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (dimondt @ Jan. 22 2004,12:39)]
                Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (Belson @ Jan. 22 2004,12:24)]I&#39;m a Kingston-ite. I put on a nice liddle funk night once a month (2nd Saturday) if you fancied a trip to another of London&#39;s leafy suburbs.
                just had a look at your site looks cool will have to drag the lady out
                I&#39;m embarrased............it&#39;s in ****bad need*** of an update.

Here&#39;s a webflyer for the next do.

http://www.webflyers.co.uk/Flyer/726

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] (dimondt @ Jan. 22 2004,11:41)]Found the site looking for info on a BBC TV Theme didnÂ’t find what I was after (wanted to know who was responsible for the theme from frontline).
                  I believe you might find an answer from our good friend Lord Thames.. Lord T?
                  Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

Hello everybody&#33;

Not necessarily one of the new newbies but IÂ’ve never introduced my self round here.
                    Name: Marc
                    Into: funkproghiphopbrokenbeatssouljazzlibrarysoundtrack setc

Came across the site a couple of years ago, after diggin through so many dodgy MFP &amp; easy listening records in charity shops, I thought ‘well there must be some good things in here’… Found vinylvultures site and low and behold a new world opened up to me…
                    So cheers to everyone involved&#33;

Comment

Hey Mr Thelonius.

Care to give up an explanation on the &#39;MOke&#39; name and spellcheck.

It&#39;s just a passing fascination, before you get worried.

Comment

... Nice call    - it&#39;s nice to say hello to the new folks every now and again...

...Sorry to all I&#39;ve been a bit quite this last couple of months, I&#39;ve been a bit poorly and then got back to work and hit the ground runnin&#39; &#33;

Will be looking to hook up with all you V V &#39;s down in London Village sometime this year - it&#39;s been too long &#33;

If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                          Quote[/b] (Sie Vulture @ Jan. 22 2004,15:57)]Will be looking to hook up with all you V V &#39;s down in London Village sometime this year - it&#39;s been too long &#33;

Quite&#33; When is the all new Best of ?

Comment

hi kids,

i&#39;m from finland - or just moved to stockholm, sweden. actually before finland i was living on kingsland road - opposite the firestation - for ages.

i&#39;m mostly into eurosoul, continental funk, romanian panpipe fusion, us and finnish hip hop, leonard cohen, electro (no clash) what a horrible question. could say something as shallow as &quot;there&#39;s only two types of music....&quot;

that&#39;s it really.
                            er

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                              Quote[/b] (mokka @ Jan. 22 2004,19:49)]romanian panpipe fusion
                              It&#39;s all about the panpipe fusion&#33;

Welcome Mokka&#33;&#33;

Comment

Working...
                              X