That glenda mccloud 45

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That glenda mccloud 45

I have two very reasonably priced copies in my posession. Re-ish only, but both nice and minty!

Following the unearthment by S.O.S.

Lemme know, vulture kids, if ya wanna purchase one - [email protected]

Ed nabbed me one! Thanks for the offer, though. If you hear of any Latin Fires, though....
    http://www.djhistory.com

Comment

I don't want to screw up your business Belson, but John Manship got these at £15 a pop ..
      salchicha!

Comment

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] (teddy rosso @ Jan. 23 2004,15:24)]I don't want to screw up your business Belson, but John Manship got these at £15 a pop ..
        And that's a very good price.

Still - one thing I've learnt through this excersize is to never trust Hotmail.

Still - the offer still goes if anybody is interested.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (ladyboygrimsby @ Jan. 23 2004,15:11)]Ed nabbed me one! Thanks for the offer, though. If you hear of any Latin Fires, though....
          LBG - I've tried to log back onto your site but it's not having any of my ID ie can't post up - it keeps bumping me off before telling me to login before posting.

Do I have to re-register, matron?

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (Belson @ Jan. 23 2004,15:54)]
            Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (ladyboygrimsby @ Jan. 23 2004,15:11)]Ed nabbed me one! Thanks for the offer, though. If you hear of any Latin Fires, though....
            LBG - I've tried to log back onto your site but it's not having any of my ID ie can't post up - it keeps bumping me off before telling me to login before posting.

No you should be fine. Have you forgotten your password? I'll make enquiries on your behalf.
            http://www.djhistory.com

Comment

Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (ladyboygrimsby @ Jan. 23 2004,16:16)]
              Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (Belson @ Jan. 23 2004,15:54)]
              Originally posted by [b

No you should be fine. Have you forgotten your password? I'll make enquiries on your behalf.
              All seems to be dandy now, mate.

Yesterday was different story, though.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (Belson @ Jan. 23 2004,15:00)]I have two very reasonably priced copies in my posession. Re-ish only, but both nice and minty!

Following the unearthment by S.O.S.
                what's the difference between the reish and OG?
                http://www.blaxploitation.com
                Chops for show, groove for dough.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] (Belson @ Jan. 23 2004,15:52)]
                  Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] (teddy rosso @ Jan. 23 2004,15:24)]I don't want to screw up your business Belson, but John Manship got these at £15 a pop ..
                  And that's a very good price.

Still - one thing I've learnt through this excersize is to never trust Hotmail.

Still - the offer still goes if anybody is interested.
                  I can only apologise for this Greg.

I never got a reply following my first e-mail to you and then Ed tipped me off where there was a copy so I got one there.

The only thing I can think of is that your mail went into my junk mail and I deleted it by mistake without reading it.

For those in the know, is there any logic to what goes in your inbox and junk mail? I know junk is supposed to be unsolicited stuff, but many first time mails I've got go straight into my inbox.
                  He also contributed songs for the Jim Henson movie vehicle 'Muppets From Space'.

Comment

there is no logic - Hotmail is particularly shit at this. Yahoo mail is far better (and you get more space, etc etc)

Comment

Working...
                    X