Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The tasman connection - finally open!

Hi all,

After months of work, I have finally completed my website, "The Tasman Connection". It's primary focus is on Australian + New Zealand records. There are 50 reviews posted with scans & real audio sound clips. As well as a links section, records for trade and much more!

Check it out @: http://www.bombhiphop.com/tasman/

Please post your feedback and thanks for checking!

peace.

Nice work!

(There's some albums on there I'm planning to chart this month)

Shame to find out that someone had jacked the intro from Johnny Nicol "Time Is Running Out" already...

Comment

Originally posted by [b
      Quote[/b] (formigo @ Jan. 25 2004,03:22)]Shame to find out that someone had jacked the intro from Johnny Nicol "Time Is Running Out" already...
      The guy made a real nice beat with it, I'll record a file and post it. I just noticed you have the Garrison in your charts! That's in the next update...

Drop me a line, I need some help with some NZ shits.

peace.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] ]Drop me a line, I need some help with some NZ shits.
        I'd recommend avoiding dairy products and if symptoms persist, try Immodium Plus (available over the counter).

Benicio
        Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (Benicio Del Toffo @ Jan. 25 2004,09:54)]I'd recommend avoiding dairy products and if symptoms persist, try Immodium Plus (available over the counter).
          hah!

Comment

why isnt arena in the set-sale?

Comment

Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (Devil McDOOM @ Jan. 25 2004,11:16)]why isnt arena in the set-sale?
              I haven't got a spare mate, sorry.

Comment

Is all of the Dr Tree good?
                www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] (sermad @ Jan. 25 2004,13:04)]Is all of the Dr Tree good?
                  I like it all. But it might not be everyone&#39;s cup of tea, I will e-mail you some files. &quot;Eugino D&quot; is the standout track tho (still chasin&#39; that damn 45&#33

Comment

thanks mate&#33; Great site btw. Just peeped all the sounds and I&#39;m enjoying it.
                    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

really good site. love the sound of that john sangster track&#33;

Comment

(how on Earth do you &#39;peep&#39; a sound?)

nice site - loads of really nice looking sleeves too (except for that mullet one)

Comment

Incredible website&#33;&#33; This has given me a new direction to go in collecting vinyl.

Top stuff mate&#33;&#33;

David
                          God bless Fatso.

Comment

Fascinating stuff - do you have any of John Sangster&#39;s library stuff, by the way? He did a few tracks for Standard Music which are excellent. I don&#39;t know whether they got a seperate release in Oz, though.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                              Quote[/b] (Lord Thames @ Jan. 26 2004,00:26)]Fascinating stuff - do you have any of John Sangster&#39;s library stuff, by the way? He did a few tracks for Standard Music which are excellent. I don&#39;t know whether they got a seperate release in Oz, though.
                              I haven&#39;t heard the library stuff. You got some titles for me? Sangster played so many different instruments, look for more of his albums on the site in upcoming months&#33;

peace.

Comment

Working...
                              X