Best of brillo 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best of brillo 2

After poring over the Salmon's diary, it looks like we have a date for Best of Brillo 2...

Saturday 22 May 2004

Sorry it's so far into the year, May is the only month with five Saturdays apart from Jan... Still, keeping it so sporadic helps brew up the fun right?

This date is pretty much confirmed - there was a Friday in April available, but what with people coming in from outside London and Friday being more a 'get a drink straight from work' type of night, I reckon Saturday makes it more of an event to plan and look forward to. So I hope everyone's happy with the May date.

The last method worked out just fine: two sets of around 15-20mins each (depending on the number of spinners) play order determined by a first come first served basis.

Maybe if we get our acts together, we can get the Brillo CD thing ready by then too...

http://wakeupanddie.com
    http://weirdgearnyc.com
    http://makethingsmatter.com

Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Nick Cope @ Jan. 26 2004,10:39)]After poring over the Salmon's diary, it looks like we have a date for Best of Brillo 2...

Saturday 22 May 2004

Sorry it's so far into the year, May is the only month with five Saturdays apart from Jan... Still, keeping it so sporadic helps brew up the fun right?

This date is pretty much confirmed - there was a Friday in April available, but what with people coming in from outside London and Friday being more a 'get a drink straight from work' type of night, I reckon Saturday makes it more of an event to plan and look forward to. So I hope everyone's happy with the May date.

The last method worked out just fine: two sets of around 15-20mins each (depending on the number of spinners) play order determined by a first come first served basis.

Maybe if we get our acts together, we can get the Brillo CD thing ready by then too...

will be there ...

Comment

Yep - I'm about for that one..........at the moment, at any rate.

Comment

I'm in Mister C.

Can't wait.......
        I was raised by wolves

Comment

I'm diggy down like Krusty the Clown.
          Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

Me too.
            Pokester, are you going to be bringing some Euro freebies again??

Comment

Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (llmod1 @ Jan. 26 2004,12:52)]Me too.
              yes I am ...
              will bring you something

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (pokester @ Jan. 26 2004,13:16)]
                Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (llmod1 @ Jan. 26 2004,12:52)]Me too.
                yes I am  ...
                will bring you something  
                Yipee!!

Comment

Working...
                X