?wynder on the beeb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?wynder on the beeb

Just a little heads up - just heard WK Frogg's Green Door being played at the end of the African Nations coverage on BBC2. Which was nice.

If this on a new comp or something then...?

Not as mad as when I first heard Berts Apple Crumble played on TV to advertise Radio Two but a nice surprise nonetheless

Not heard that yet.

Anyone got a sunshine superfrog for trade.
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Was beginning to wonder where you&#39;d got to, Cheebs.

Everything on the ohkey dokey, fella?

Comment

It&#39;s on a new 2-CD set of Northern Soul stuff that I&#39;ve got somewhere.

I&#39;m pretty sure it&#39;s a Syd Dale arrangement too - certainly sounds like his work, and he did write one track on the &#39;Sunshine Superfrog&#39; LP.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (Belson @ Jan. 26 2004,13:52)]Was beginning to wonder where you&#39;d got to, Cheebs.

Everything on the ohkey dokey, fella?
          Thanks for your concern Bels&#33;

Nah just off sick the other week (&amp; still no PC at home) and then just mad busy in work since the New Year.  

Few things in the pipeline though so I&#39;ll catch up with you soon my man&#33;

Comment

Speaking of Wynder, can someone remind me who did the dance remix of &#39;Harpsichord Shuffle&#39; please? Cheers&#33;
            new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (Si Cheeba @ Jan. 26 2004,17:31)]
              Thanks for your concern Bels&#33;

Nah just off sick the other week (&amp; still no PC at home) and then just mad busy in work since the New Year.  

Few things in the pipeline though so I&#39;ll catch up with you soon my man&#33;
              The flu didn&#39;t get you too, eh&#33;? After nearly two weeks, the missus has still got the lost coughings of it, and still sounds like Darth Vader.

Things in the pipeline.......sounds intriguing.....

Comment

Working...
              X