Brillo pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brillo pics

Ive put all the brillo / hf&s pics on deepfunk gallery. If anyone wants to edit all the titles of the pictures so people can tell who everyone is let me know and ill give you permissions to edit them, nick you have permission already

LOL!!! I really *must* work on looking more like a normal person and less like an absolute twat/chimp. But I'm certain there's worse pics of me out there...  

Nice work Fryer - those pics certainly do the meets justice.      
    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Rich : We've got to make a greater attempt to co-ordinate our knitwear.

I've really got to sort out my hair
      Matt Hero

Comment

Some of those pics have girls in
        http://wakeupanddie.com
        http://weirdgearnyc.com
        http://makethingsmatter.com

Comment

At the risk of sounding like some twat off the Salon, DO NOT touch that hair Matt. It is soooooo 1974 and I loves it!

Peace

I was raised by wolves

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Jan. 29 2004,12:32)]LOL!!! I really *must* work on looking more like a normal person and less like an absolute twat/chimp. But I'm certain there's worse pics of me out there...  

Ladies and gentlemen, Rich does *not* liked being photographed whilst at work. LDJB on the otherhand is a joy to capture.....
            Matt Hero

Comment

Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (Matt Hero @ Jan. 29 2004,12:41)]Rich : We've got to make a greater attempt to co-ordinate our knitwear.
              'Pringle belles, pringle belles...

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

I was grinning to keep warm.
                "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] (Terry @ Jan. 29 2004,13:00)]At the risk of sounding like some twat off the Salon, DO NOT touch that hair Matt. It is soooooo 1974 and I loves it!

Comment

a German friend of mine has just moved to london. studying animation production, collecting brazilian music, funk and jazz... i've told him that there's a london record nerds meeting each week.
                    what is the current brillo location? when is it? who is invited?
                    i'll be in london in march or april. does the location ever change?
                    thanks guys!

Comment

Here's the location (always the same)...

http://www.viewlondon.co.uk/review_1523.html

(Almost) always the second Monday of the month, everyone welcome!

Comment

this the pic from solstrut...

anyone has a pic of the girl behind the counter ?

Comment

any more pictures from anyone please mail them to me and ill add them to the image library

Comment

Great pictures! But you know how you have an image of someone in your head when you don't know what they look like? Well, none of you look remotely like mine...

Who'd have thought llmod1 was really a catalogue model (is that smouldering look behind the decks 'ferrari le tigre' or 'blue steel', though?). Or that Belson might've stepped off a fairground waltzer, circa 1961?

Quite disconcerting...
                            a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                              Quote[/b] (wayne @ Jan. 29 2004,16:04)]Great pictures! But you know how you have an image of someone in your head when you don't know what they look like? Well, none of you look remotely like mine...
                              Yep, I imagined people something like this lot...

h

(I am so gonna get a kicking...   ).

Comment

Working...
                              X