X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• llmod1
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (wayne @ Jan. 29 2004,16:04)]Great pictures! But you know how you have an image of someone in your head when you don't know what they look like? Well, none of you look remotely like mine...

Who'd have thought llmod1 was really a catalogue model (is that smouldering look behind the decks 'ferrari le tigre' or 'blue steel', though?). Or that Belson might've stepped off a fairground waltzer, circa 1961?

Quite disconcerting...
    It's actually called Ladies Love and it's copywrited!

Leave a comment:

• Blighty
    replied
    Dammitt!!!

Leave a comment:

• Matt Hero
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Blighty @ Jan. 29 2004,16:59)]It just better not be a no smoking train.  
    Bad news fella. They are *all* no smoking now, apart from the old slam door ones, and even they will be from 1st May.

Leave a comment:

• Belson
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (wayne @ Jan. 29 2004,16:52)]Sorry Greg, but, y'know, you're on the FUNK scene - where's the regulation (see EU directive FUNK000369/B/1996) shaved head, goatee & one-strap rucksack???

Nowt wrong with a quiff & big chads, though...

Go, Johnny, Go...
    Tried it once, geez......ONCE.

I looked like a tennis ball. Not a good look.

Now if we can just adjust your comment to a 1968 waltzer, I'll be a happy chavee.

Johnny is gone, for tonight at any rate.

Leave a comment:

• Blighty
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Matt Hero @ Jan. 29 2004,16:50)]
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Blighty @ Jan. 29 2004,16:45)]Exactly what I was thinking. Good stuff though. Nice looking pub too. As much as I hate London I may have to venture up at some point this year to up the nerd factor.  
    Ahh, you can join the great South West Trains adventure Blighty.... the 4 1/2 hours travelling up and down is quite an experience, especially post      
    Sounds good, Matt. We are indeed on the same line so we'll have to make that happen. This year is already better on the travel front so Vulture hook ups have to happen. It just better not be a no smoking train.

Leave a comment:

• wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Belson @ Jan. 28 2004,17:24)]
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (wayne @ Jan. 29 2004,16:04)]Or that Belson might've stepped off a fairground waltzer, circa 1961?

Quite disconcerting...
    Fairground waltzer?? Fairgound waltzer??

Cheeky boy.

If you're talking about the steepness of the coiffure, then yes that's something I've got into the habit of (for the last 14 years) since going to various 'billy and greasers clubs.

And I'm growing it again - so it's just going to get bigger, I'm afraid. Time to scorch back those sidees to. Used to have a couple of burners right down to a point around the chin.

Then again, maybe not.

Why disconcerting - I'm very friendly, after the first meeting that is?!

Sorry Greg, but, y'know, you're on the FUNK scene - where's the regulation (see EU directive FUNK000369/B/1996) shaved head, goatee & one-strap rucksack???

Nowt wrong with a quiff & big chads, though...

Go, Johnny, Go...

Leave a comment:

• Matt Hero
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Blighty @ Jan. 29 2004,16:45)]Exactly what I was thinking. Good stuff though. Nice looking pub too. As much as I hate London I may have to venture up at some point this year to up the nerd factor.  
    Ahh, you can join the great South West Trains adventure Blighty.... the 4 1/2 hours travelling up and down is quite an experience, especially post

Leave a comment:

• Blighty
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (wayne @ Jan. 29 2004,16:04)]Great pictures! But you know how you have an image of someone in your head when you don't know what they look like? Well, none of you look remotely like mine...
    Exactly what I was thinking. Good stuff though. Nice looking pub too. As much as I hate London I may have to venture up at some point this year to up the nerd factor.

Leave a comment:

• Belson
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (wayne @ Jan. 29 2004,16:04)]Or that Belson might've stepped off a fairground waltzer, circa 1961?

Quite disconcerting...
    Fairground waltzer?? Fairgound waltzer??

Cheeky boy.

If you're talking about the steepness of the coiffure, then yes that's something I've got into the habit of (for the last 14 years) since going to various 'billy and greasers clubs.

And I'm growing it again - so it's just going to get bigger, I'm afraid. Time to scorch back those sidees to. Used to have a couple of burners right down to a point around the chin.

Then again, maybe not.

Why disconcerting - I'm very friendly, after the first meeting that is?!

Leave a comment:

• Rich Hero
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Yep, I imagined people something like this lot...

h

(I am so gonna get a kicking...   ).

Leave a comment:

• wayne
    replied
    Great pictures! But you know how you have an image of someone in your head when you don't know what they look like? Well, none of you look remotely like mine...

Who'd have thought llmod1 was really a catalogue model (is that smouldering look behind the decks 'ferrari le tigre' or 'blue steel', though?). Or that Belson might've stepped off a fairground waltzer, circa 1961?

Quite disconcerting...

Leave a comment:

• motherfunk
    replied
    any more pictures from anyone please mail them to me and ill add them to the image library

Leave a comment:

• pokester
    replied

this the pic from solstrut...

anyone has a pic of the girl behind the counter ?

Leave a comment:

• Rich Hero
    replied
    Here's the location (always the same)...

http://www.viewlondon.co.uk/review_1523.html

(Almost) always the second Monday of the month, everyone welcome!

Leave a comment:

• Grope
    replied
    a German friend of mine has just moved to london. studying animation production, collecting brazilian music, funk and jazz... i've told him that there's a london record nerds meeting each week.
    what is the current brillo location? when is it? who is invited?
    i'll be in london in march or april. does the location ever change?
    thanks guys!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X