Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The last bongo in belgium

Need some help guys...

I'm working in Belgium all next week ( 1140 Brussels, near the airport from what I can gather? ) and will be looking to sneak off at some point and have a bit of a snuffle about for some euro vinyl truffles...

Can you good good people let me know some diggin' spots. I reckon I've got a half day to get about, which ain't long, so as much detail as possible please!

If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

cool
    just send me a mail i will show you around and drive you to all the brussels recordshops

Comment

Good Lord!

You can't say fairer than that Pokester !

I think I finish work at 5pm on the Thursday night, so have got until about 3pm on the Friday afternoon before flying back.

Email me your contact telephone number this weekend before I leave, I'll be in touch !

but your makes me    and  
      If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

just mail me [email protected]

Comment

weiss beer weiss beer!

Pokester and myself know *all* about a good euro beer session.
          www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Once hit this shop in Bruges &amp; picked a couple of 1/2 decent bits up (Isis &amp; Savoy Brown spring to mind) Although I&#39;d taken the lady for a suprise trip &amp; got some serious evils so my digging was some what haphazard &amp; disorganised.
            Also there was a cool bar where there were shelfs of lp&#39;s behind the bar &amp; the bar man would get one down &amp; play it &amp; then do it again. Good Jazz LP&#39;s too.
            Also they have some dope cake shops. I even took some pictures of the cakes i bought, so they mest of been good.
            Must go back.
            Nice graf on the train in.
            Ramble Ramble
            You can't take a stocking offa bare leg

Comment

Weiss Beer indeed &#33;&#33;&#33;

Chris lived there for a couple  of years in the mid 90&#39;s - one visit resulted in one of the worst hangovers of my life &#33;

I was stopped on the way back thro&#39; the Chunnel because customs thought &quot;I looked like I&#39;d been in Amsterdam for a week&quot; (their words to me)... where as I&#39;d just &quot;had a few light ales&quot; one night in Bruxelles with Christopher &#33;&#33;

hahaha &#33;

leave your    on the train...

p.s. oi&#33; , there&#39;s a bar in Darlo does Frambozen, Hoegarrden etc on draught - so bring your london funny money up t&#39;north asap &#33;

Comment

Working...
              X