X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sie Vulture
    replied
    Weiss Beer indeed !!!

Chris lived there for a couple  of years in the mid 90's - one visit resulted in one of the worst hangovers of my life !

I was stopped on the way back thro' the Chunnel because customs thought "I looked like I'd been in Amsterdam for a week" (their words to me)... where as I'd just "had a few light ales" one night in Bruxelles with Christopher !!

hahaha !

leave your    on the train...

p.s. oi! , there's a bar in Darlo does Frambozen, Hoegarrden etc on draught - so bring your london funny money up t'north asap !

Leave a comment:

• BoneyVotel
    replied
    Once hit this shop in Bruges & picked a couple of 1/2 decent bits up (Isis & Savoy Brown spring to mind) Although I'd taken the lady for a suprise trip & got some serious evils so my digging was some what haphazard & disorganised.
    Also there was a cool bar where there were shelfs of lp's behind the bar & the bar man would get one down & play it & then do it again. Good Jazz LP's too.
    Also they have some dope cake shops. I even took some pictures of the cakes i bought, so they mest of been good.
    Must go back.
    Nice graf on the train in.
    Ramble Ramble

Leave a comment:

• sermad
    replied
    weiss beer weiss beer!

Pokester and myself know *all* about a good euro beer session.

Leave a comment:

• pokester
    replied
    just mail me [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• Sie Vulture
    replied
    Good Lord!

You can't say fairer than that Pokester !

I think I finish work at 5pm on the Thursday night, so have got until about 3pm on the Friday afternoon before flying back.

Email me your contact telephone number this weekend before I leave, I'll be in touch !

but your makes me    and  

Leave a comment:

• pokester
    replied
    cool
    just send me a mail i will show you around and drive you to all the brussels recordshops

Leave a comment:

• Sie Vulture
    started a topic The last bongo in belgium

The last bongo in belgium

Need some help guys...

I'm working in Belgium all next week ( 1140 Brussels, near the airport from what I can gather? ) and will be looking to sneak off at some point and have a bit of a snuffle about for some euro vinyl truffles...

Can you good good people let me know some diggin' spots. I reckon I've got a half day to get about, which ain't long, so as much detail as possible please!

Working...
X