Doctor who vinyl question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctor who vinyl question

are the Doctor Who lp's from the BBC label actually worth anything? or are they pretty common items and not worth much?

here's what I have:

Doctor Who-The Music (music by Ron Grainer, Malcolm Clarke, Peter Howell and Roger Limb)

Doctor Who-theme from the bbc tv series (this is the 12" single which features versions of the theme song done by Dominic Glynn, Delia Derbyshire and a performance by a group called Mankind-remixed by Ron 'Spider' Baker). it also features a cool holographic image on the cover.

any ideas?

most of the doctor who items turn up for less than £10. in some cases, you can get them for even less if you look hard enough. i think i paid about £5 for "doctor who: the music".

the other radiophonic albums can go for a lot more, especially the pink album "bbc radiophonic music" and "through a glass darkly" etc.

Comment

... Then there's also the "spoken word" Doctor Who LPs. Always good for nicking bits/samples/vocals from ...

I've got "Genesis Of The Daleks" ( my FAVE Dr Who story ) and "Attack Of The Pescatons" ( something like that... ) - both Tom Baker, both superb...

If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Working...
      X