swedish tv....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swedish tv....

well thanks to the vultures for the hook up...because I had a swedish film crew in my bedroom last night. (oooooer missus!)

They were filming a documentary about library records - they had filmed peter cox and nick ingman and I just talked shop and played some nice records.

It was all rather surreal but fun! So thanks the vv boys. I didnt let you down - was name dropping vv constantly and I had the vv site up on my pc monitor throught
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Cheers Sermad !!

The intention was for the three of us (Sermad, Chris and yours truly) to hook up with the TV crew, but time constraints meant that they didn't have time to come &quot;ooop north&quot; and see Chris and I !!

You did us proud, Sultan !!
    If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

What was the name of the reporter and channel?

Comment

kare persson

the channel was svt

Hopefully I'll get a heads up when its on and get someone to tape it!

Comment

Here's the program site (in swedish): http://www.svt.se/vaxjo/musikbyran/index.html

Comment

on a similar tip, i was interviewed by the bbc last week for one of their websites and i mentioned vinyl vulture in detail and also mentioned sermad - hey, maybe they'll link to the site well, i tried.

Comment

haha I just realised.

I wasnt switched on enough to wear my vv t shirt all the way through the interview...talk about wicked publicity that would have been!

Comment

looks like its on air 26th of march...set the video you Swedish dudes!!!!!

cheers for the mention Wooly!!! is your LP out now/soon then?

Comment

</span>
                  Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] ]Quote: from chrisvulture
                  cheers for the mention Wooly!!! is your LP out now/soon then?
                  <span =''>

out on the 24th. i have a copy for you, but no vinyl yet.

Comment

I can tape that .. musikbyran is good, they did a 20 min special once on doris and gimmicks ..
                    salchicha&#33;

Comment

nice one Wooly...fingers crossed that this time next month you'll be on CD:UK!!! :wink:

slip me a copy and i'll get it reviewed to be featured on the site next month...lovely!

Comment

</span>
                        Originally posted by [b
                        Quote[/b] ]Quote: from wooly on 6:56 pm on Mar. 10, 2003
                        on a similar tip, i was interviewed by the bbc last week for one of their websites and i mentioned vinyl vulture in detail and also mentioned sermad - hey, maybe they'll link to the site well, i tried.
                        <span =''>

Wooly - any chance of posting a link to the piece when it goes up? Like to read that!
                        a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

Comment

no problem - it's not up yet, but i'll mention it when it is.

Comment

Originally posted by wooly View Post
                            no problem - it's not up yet, but i'll mention it when it is.
                            Is it up yet? I'd like to see this.

Comment

10 year old thread !!
                              Rockwell
                              Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

Working...
                              X