X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have the sleeve for the first Piramis if anyone needs a copy/Upgrade

I also have the sleeve for Miles Davis- On

Need Gal Costa Tuareg ; mine is falling to pieces, disc is fine.

Need a KPM Green Sleeve (any) for a sleeveless big beat Vol 2
    Last edited by leebrady; 16-01-2014, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• I'd love to get a cover for my Hell Preachers inc lp on europa. A marble arch cover would work too

Comment

• ?!

Due to some seller confuzzlement, I've been left with ...

A sleeveless US Blue Cheer "Outsideinside" ...

... and a recordless US "H.P Lovecraft II" - anyone got the missing components?

Comment

• I have Oscar Brown Jnr's Sin and Soul in the sleeve of Heaven and hell.

So if you want the Heaven and Hell sleeve or have a spare Sin and Soul sleeve let me know
          My Mixcloud

Comment

• Found a record-less "When it Comes to the Crunch" sleeve at the weekend if any one needs it.
            You can't take a stocking offa bare leg

Comment

• Not sure how this section works as Ive never been in it before!

I need/want a 'The tiffany shade - S/T' cover preferably
              a UK one on Fontana, but happily settle for a US Mainstream one.

Thanks a lot in Advance...
              "Hangin' out with you two is like partying with Fugazi"

Comment

• The charity in town that used to provide the most/best finds for me has been completely bereft of good stuff for the last six months.

Slowly dawned on me it's because they've started throwing away all the records they don't think are in good enough condition

What they have done though is start flogging the sleeves of said records for one fifty a go, if anyone needs...

Latest batch is particularly sad- all uk beat lps, first spencer davis, both wayne fontana albums, walkers, dusty, the sandy posey lp on mgm.

And yes, I've had a word
                "Not only that but the WHOLE COVER is UNCREASED with only 2 or 3 TINY creaselines near the opening edge about half way down!!!! In the same place (about half way down the opening edge), there is an absolutely TINY and PERFECTLY repaired split" (xxxrecords)

Comment

• Originally posted by BoneyVotel View Post
                  Found a record-less "When it Comes to the Crunch" sleeve at the weekend if any one needs it.
                  And I've 2 sleeveless copies looking for a loving home. So there's a complete copy right there if anyone feels so inclined.

Comment

• have spare covers for

bosporus bridges vol II , yes the new release
                    composers workshop ensemble strata east
                    wendell harrison evening with the devil

looking for decent cover for

bayete - worlds around the sun

Comment

• Why do you have a sleeve only bosporus bridges if I may ask? I just ordered a copy so I hope I get the record too...

Can't remember if I posted up this already but I need a sleeve for Small Faces - s/t Immediate LP. Joe might be a job for your record-hating charity? Don't get why they take the time to throw the records out if they still are going to sell the sleeves, why not leave it to the customer to decide?
                      http://soundcloud.com/teaspoonsweden
                      http://www.mixcloud.com/SebastianFSorrow/
                      http://soundcloud.com/seb-f-sorrow

Comment

• Empty sleeves offered...
                        John Mayall's Blues Breakers - Bare Wires (Gatefold) (SKL 4945)
                        Procol Harum Self-titled (LRZ 1001)
                        Ras Michael and the Sons of Negus - Nyahbinghi
                        Duane Eddy - The "Twangs" the "Thang".

Looking for sleeves for...
                        Rahsan Roland Kirk - Bright Moments (US Atlantic SD 2 907)
                        Pretty Things - S.F. Sorrow (Columbia SCX 6306)
                        Pretty Things Self-titled (Wing WL 1167)
                        Capt. Beefhart - Safe as Milk (Pye Int MAL 1117)
                        Brian Eno - Before and After Science (Polydor 2302 071)
                        Bob Marley & The Wailers Self-titled (Hammer HMR 9006)
                        B.B. King - L.A. Midnight (US ABC ABCX 743)
                        Frank Lee Sims - Lucy Mae Blues (UK Speciality SNTF 5004)
                        Bill Black's Combo - Solid and Raunchy (London HAU 2310)
                        Johnny Winter - Johnny Winter And (CBS S64117)
                        Brownie McGhee/Sonny Terry - Back Country Blues (Realm RM 165)
                        The Jetsons - First Family on the Moon (US CSP P13903)
                        Brenda Lee - Merry Christmas From Brenda Lee (Brunswick LAT 8590)
                        Michael Urbaniak - Fusion (CBS S 65744)
                        Beatles - Sgt. Pepper (PMC 7027 "Sold in UK" "The Gramophone Co." XEX 637/8-1)
                        Stevie Faye Bob Scott, Regency Kreem, Tony Mac Set - Laugh In (Stag Music SG 1013)
                        Dusty Springfield - A Girl Called Dusty (SBL 7594)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bud Peyote View Post
                          Why do you have a sleeve only bosporus bridges if I may ask? I just ordered a copy so I hope I get the record too...
                          The record comes in japanese sellophane stick down bag and not tight shrink wrap so on arrival the record had split the top seam but Roskow very kindly sent me another sleeve
                          I bought two copies, one to keep, sold the one with split seam before the replacement cover arrived so ended up with a perfect spare cover
                          Last edited by reza; 07-01-2012, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe M'geek View Post
                            What they have done though is start flogging the sleeves of said records for one fifty a go, if anyone needs...
                            Am I reading this right? They are selling sleeves only, minus records because they chucked them out, for £1.50 a pop?
                            some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

• I have a w7 astral weeks cover in vg+ - NM condition if anybody needs.

Comment

• I know we normally only do sleeves on here...

Anyone got the POSTER that goes with the Silver Apples debut album... any condition will do...

Happy to pay for it...

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X