Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple of long shots here but maybe worth a go...

Saloom Sinclair and Mother Bear, S/T, on Cadet Concept.

The Deviants, Ptoof. The original PP version not the Decca reissue. Now I believe that this was actually a poster - so if anyone should come across one I'd be very grateful. Wouldn't be suprised if there are quite a few out there separated from their sleeves.

At first I bought records, then I started to collect records; now I merely accumulate records.

Comment

A very long shot but does anyone have a sleeve for the MAGIC CARPET album on MUSHROOM

Got a copy of the album yesterday.

Nae sleeve.

www.45cat.com
      http://www.45worlds.com/

Comment

needles, haystacks?

pat prilly - 'moog sensations' mp2000

'have plastic, generously provided by patricia's father but no sleeve... any parisian vultures : gwen, arnaud, jean ?

pourquoi. allez c'est mantainon.
        collecting records taught me everything i never needed to know

soundtracks from collaborative projects :cool:

Comment

I've got a spare sleeve for a record by I 4 Camillo on star record of switzerland

Cat no CR 109

I bet someone out there needs this...I'd just love to hear the album! It looks cool as!

Don't mind obtaining the album or passing on the sleeve really. It's signed, but a bit battered
          Last edited by Joe M'geek; 03-06-2008, 12:08 AM.
          "Not only that but the WHOLE COVER is UNCREASED with only 2 or 3 TINY creaselines near the opening edge about half way down!!!! In the same place (about half way down the opening edge), there is an absolutely TINY and PERFECTLY repaired split" (xxxrecords)

Comment

wow: some killer plastic, albeit homeless, & rare libraries too...

maybe this is more accessible:

'am in need of cover for lee dorsey's 'greatest hits' - any cheap chazzers local to you, my erstwhile collector colleagues? even one would be much appreciated.

Comment

needle, haystack, pt 2

well... you never know

Comment

needle, haystack, pt 2

well... you never know

doko eno, don't s'pose you'd care to sort me out? it's a big MCR spin!

Comment

Originally posted by cellardweller View Post

well... you never know

doko eno, don't s'pose you'd care to sort me out? it's a big MCR spin!
                  You need the vinyl I take I Des?
                  I think I may have a copy of it somewhere.
                  You can't take a stocking offa bare leg

Comment

WOW

if we can, we will.

thanks man

Comment

Monster and Savoy Brown

Just reminding ..

From this Feb post ...

Originally posted by davesmusictank View Post
                      Picked up some albums cheaply - well twenty pence each - from a chazzer but three hsd only the inner sleves and no outer covers with all that lovely artwork on. They are in fine condition so if you folks out there have spare LP covers then i would be happy to pay the postage for them. Just PM me.

They are -

Steppenwolf "Monster" (EMI Stateside)
                      Savoy Brown "Looking In" (Decca)

Yep now you can why a nice sleeve would help,even a tatty sleeve. Thanks

Okay so it will take some time....

Comment

Hello

If anybody can help me with the following sleeves it would be greatly appreciated!

Quincy Jones – The Pawnbroker OST (Mercury) US Mono preferably

T Bone Walker – The Truth (MCA) UK Mono preferably

Jimmy McGriff – If You’re Ready Come Go With Me (Groove Merchant)

Spencer Davis Group/Traffic – Here We Go Round The Mulberry Bush OST (UA) US
                        Last edited by Saint Jude; 29-10-2008, 08:44 PM.
                        it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
                        take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Jude View Post
                          Spooky Tooth ā€“ The Last Puff (Island) UK pink label, 3rd variation with large ā€˜iā€™
                          Dunno if it's the right issue, but I've got a pink island copy of this with slightly trashed 'eggs'n'bacon sounding' vinyl in a very nice sleeve, so let me know if it's any use...
                          a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

Comment

Originally posted by wayne View Post
                            Dunno if it's the right issue, but I've got a pink island copy of this with slightly trashed 'eggs'n'bacon sounding' vinyl in a very nice sleeve, so let me know if it's any use...
                            My knowledge of Island releases is minimal. I assume ew have a match! I'll dig the LP out when I get home and drop you a PM.
                            it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
                            take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.

Comment

Just discovered my copy of The Web - 'Theraphosa Blondi' is without cover Haven't got a freakin clue where that is - On the upside i thought i had lost the LP completely

In the unlikely event that some one has a cover for this, shout !

SECRET RUSSIAN ROMANTIC GUITAR PSYCH BREAKS

Comment

2 albums on transatlantic without sleeves - alan ginsberg - ginsberg's thing and the sallyangie album - decent photo copies would make me slightly happy for a little while.
                                Rockwell
                                Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

Working...
                                X