This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Naga View Post

This thread doesn't really work does it?
    Ha! i'd be interested to know how many people have managed to get the sleeve/ record they were looking for....

(nice Bolly LP there by the way...)

I need a B-Boy records company sleeve if anyone has one lying around...

Muchos mixes <<<<

HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Naga View Post
      I need one of these.

And I need a cover for one of these that doesnt look like its been chewed and spat out..

(Not that it helps you... )
      the monkey speaks his mind

Comment

• Originally posted by pencilface View Post
        Ha! i'd be interested to know how many people have managed to get the sleeve/ record they were looking for....

Maybe we should make a list at the start of the thread...keep the faith!

My 10 year search for a Scott 3 sleeve...sorted a while back
        "Not only that but the WHOLE COVER is UNCREASED with only 2 or 3 TINY creaselines near the opening edge about half way down!!!! In the same place (about half way down the opening edge), there is an absolutely TINY and PERFECTLY repaired split" (xxxrecords)

Comment

(nice Bolly LP there by the way...)

I need a B-Boy records company sleeve if anyone has one lying around...

I'm pretty sure I've got one back at my parents, who I'm visiting this weekend. If it's stil there, it will be a repress copy from the 90s if that's OK?

Comment

• Originally posted by J.R View Post
            I'm pretty sure I've got one back at my parents, who I'm visiting this weekend. If it's stil there, it will be a repress copy from the 90s if that's OK?
            most defiantly better than nothing!

cheers mate.
            Muchos mixes <<<<

HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB

Comment

most defiantly better than nothing!

cheers mate.
              Found it! If you PM an address, I'll forward it on.

Comment

• Anybody has a spare record 2 of the US Motown of Marvin's Here My Dear by any chance?Somebody put What's Goin On in its place.

Comment

• I would love a sleeve for Werner Muller - The strip goes on (Decca).

Comment

• I have the vinyl of Sounds Orchestral meets Henry Mancini in the sleeve of Sounds Orchestral Sounds like a Million both in ex condition
                    Anyone want these either/or ????
                    Or something
                    Last edited by reza; 24-08-2010, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• I know own the sleeve to John Surman s/t lp on Deram. Gutted to find it had a beat up Canned Heat lp inside. Anyone....
                      Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

• Having just picked up an unplayed (but sleeveless) original UK copy of Captain Beefheart's 'Mirror Man', I'm now looking for a sleeve....
                        We know when a mate buys it for you too.

Comment

• Just picked up clean sleeveless copies of 3rd Edgar Broughton Band (the one with the sides of meat on the cover) and Atomic Rooster's Made In England (is this the one with the denim sleeve ?)

Have the attached sleeves to swap if anyone can help ? - the brown one under Cream is Backtrack reissue of Hendix' 1st .
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Daddy Ya Ya; 31-08-2010, 03:10 PM.
                          "Cover condition:Is perfect except on back cover theres an area of dirty smudge dont know what it is and covers a bit wrinkled which im sure could be flattened out"

http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set...6018553&type=3

Comment

• I'm on the hunt for a sleave for 'The Cherished Memories of Eddie Cochran' EP please folks! Tak!
                            [email protected]@K

Double Sight Weekender - Glasgow Garage & Psych Weekender 4-7th October 2012
                            The Freak-Beats Club: Glasgow's new happening club night!
                            "Get the Records!" On Youtube channel

Comment

• I've also got an empty blur girls and boys 7" sleeve
                              [email protected]@K

Double Sight Weekender - Glasgow Garage & Psych Weekender 4-7th October 2012
                              The Freak-Beats Club: Glasgow's new happening club night!
                              "Get the Records!" On Youtube channel

Comment

• Long shot I know but needing sleeves for the following please:

The 31st Of February (Vanguard)
                                Yes (1969 original)
                                Cream - Disraeli Gears (Reaction)
                                The Ventures - Super Psychedelics (Liberty)
                                Mothers Of Invention - Uncle Meat (Bizarre)

Comment

Working...
                                X