Top of the polls.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top of the polls.

There were 115 searches for the week ending 02/07/04 for Vinyl Vulture at http://www.vinylvulture.co.uk.

Here are the top phrases searched:

- 4 for "bert kaempfert"
     - 4 for "dance floor"
     - 4 for "roche"
     - 3 for "lai"
     - 3 for "muller"
     - 2 for "a swingin safari"
     - 2 for "board"
     - 2 for "countingcrows"
     - 2 for "francis lai"
     - 2 for "israel"

www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (sermad @ Feb. 10 2004,10:06)] - 2 for &quot;countingcrows&quot;
    Matt Hero

Comment

Mind boggles mate.
      www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Sorry. That was me.

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Is the search working again now? On the site, I mean, not the forum...

Israel was me, by the way, I think: looking for info on whether Israel Tolbert&#39;s &#39;Popper Stopper&#39; LP was worth a £10 punt, but wasn&#39;t sure how to spell the second name...still not, actually.
          a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (wayne @ Feb. 10 2004,14:47)]Israel was me, by the way, I think: looking for info on whether Israel Tolbert&#39;s &#39;Popper Stopper&#39; LP was worth a £10 punt, but wasn&#39;t sure how to spell the second name...still not, actually.
            That&#39;s correct. But I don&#39;t remember any mention of it on the site before...
            You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (wayne @ Feb. 10 2004,14:47)]Is the search working again now? On the site, I mean, not the forum...

Israel was me, by the way, I think: looking for info on whether Israel Tolbert&#39;s &#39;Popper Stopper&#39; LP was worth a £10 punt, but wasn&#39;t sure how to spell the second name...still not, actually.
              That&#39;s correct, and yes it&#39;s worth a punt at a tenner. One not toobad funky soul cut and a version of Happy Birthday (I think) which is surprisingly not too bad.

Comment

Israel Tolbert &#39;Big Leg Woman...&#39; track was on a Brillo playlist a few months ago... that&#39;s on that LP, is it not?

is that a mini Bod i spy in Rich&#39;s avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] (bongolia @ Feb. 10 2004,15:36)]Israel Tolbert &#39;Big Leg Woman...&#39; track was on a Brillo playlist a few months ago... that&#39;s on that LP, is it not?

Ah, I stand corrected. If that&#39;s the track that Greg was referring you may as well pick up the 45, Wayne. And yes, while everyone has gone large I had to go and shrink my avatar (I&#39;ve got a better one but I need to convert it into a board friendly format).

Comment

i misread that as &#39;beard friendly format&#39;...

Comment

Well I am a &#39;scientist&#39;...

(Okay, I&#39;ll stop the Fast Show jpegs. Mebbe).

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                        Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Feb. 09 2004,16:43)]
                        Originally posted by [b
                        Quote[/b] (bongolia @ Feb. 10 2004,15:36)]Israel Tolbert &#39;Big Leg Woman...&#39; track was on a Brillo playlist a few months ago... that&#39;s on that LP, is it not?

Ah, I stand corrected.    If that&#39;s the track that Greg was referring you may as well pick up the 45, Wayne. And yes, while everyone has gone large I had to go and shrink my avatar (I&#39;ve got a better one but I need to convert it into a board friendly format).
                        Yep, was that playlist I was after...but decided against, in the end. Anyway, just letting Sermad know the weird search terms might sometimes have logic behind them...

Well, sort of. What was the deal with the countingcrows, though? ?
                        a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

Comment

Working...
                        X