Johnny pearson & sound orchestral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny pearson & sound orchestral

So I saw this record seemingly credited to Sounds Orchestral, called Words, featuring John Schroeder and Johnny Pearson.

Searching the site throws up a promise to deal with this but in the short term any guidance. Looks like it could be pretty limp but then you never really know do you?

Anyway thanks for the guidance
    Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

is this the one with a girl in front of a load of grey/black shelves? i think i thought that it was rubbish, but can't really remember it at all to be honest

Comment

I think I have it but I don't remember how it is (which should tell you something). The only Sounds Orchestral records I have that I rate are 'Sleepy Shores' AKA 'Wigwam' (but please don't get confused and buy the Johnny Pearson 'Sleepy Shores' that Recordkingz want £25 for) and 'Clouds'.
      You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] (bongolia @ Feb. 11 2004,15:36)]is this the one with a girl in front of a load of grey/black shelves? i think i thought that it was rubbish, but can't really remember it at all to be honest
        Thats the one. I reckon the Don Julien I got yesterday was sweet enough and so I won't push my luck, especially as it is not cheap as chips.
        Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

yeah, i think i was disappointed at 50p, or less, this being in the 'good old days' of charity shopping. good sleeve though

Comment

Working...
          X