Scat jazz ebay insanity pt.43

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scat jazz ebay insanity pt.43

I thought Recordkingz took the piss a bit with some of their pricing, but can you blame them? Why not just leave the public to make up their own prices...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....ry=1078
    There MUST be a Hymns-A-Swingin' in this box...

Jeepers !

For once you can't really blame a high starting price, Recordkingz hyperbole or Brainfreeze.....

You've just got to say
    Matt Hero

Comment

I once had over a ton on this on ebay. (nearly pissed my pants with glee!&#33 The soul geezers were mad for her version of Am I the Same Girl, which is fucking pretty good! Aint found any spare copies recent though?
      You can't take a stocking offa bare leg

Comment

3 quid for UK postage too!!!!

do they bring it round personally???

Comment

Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (BoneyVotel @ Feb. 13 2004,00:33)]I once had over a ton on this on ebay. (nearly pissed my pants with glee!&#33 The soul geezers were mad for her version of Am I the Same Girl, which is fucking pretty good! Aint found any spare copies recent though?
          Salena's "Am I the Same Girl" on 7" goes for around £100 to the modern/connoisseurs soul crowd.

Not sure about the LP - they tend to be less highly prized by those crazy fellas. (Maybe cross-genre interest accounts for these prices).

I've only ever found the cover without the record inside.
          Endless Tripe

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (chrisvulture @ Feb. 13 2004,10:11)]3 quid for UK postage too!!!!

do they bring it round personally???
            You could understand that sort of postage price if it included the PayPal charge. Everybody pays with PayPal these days so bunging a little extra on postage if you feel the desire to recoup their charges makes sense. But Record Kingz charge £3 postage and 4% Paypal/Nochex and $5 for Bidpay.

No one seems to mind though. They are more popular than anyone when it comes to selling this kind of stuff. And I think the high prices they charge really reflect what they make on their auctions. I mean why charge less in your shop than people are willing to pay on ebay auctions?

Comment

Working...
            X