• Schroeder on the bay!

These caught my eye!

oof

ouch

Nice one mr Boney!
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Why thankyou Mister Sermad.
    I&#39;ve also stuck a couple of Vibrations on there as well&#33;
    Please try &amp; forgive me for STILL not sending the Cavendish LP, you will get it this coming week for certain.
    The end price was only slightly uplifing on my mood as I returned from watching the REAL team of Manchester lose to the RED SCUM.
    When does bad luck run out?
    You can't take a stocking offa bare leg

Comment

[/QUOTE]The end price was only slightly uplifing on my mood as I returned from watching the REAL team of Manchester lose to the RED SCUM.
      When does bad luck run out?
      [QUOTE]

When you stop having scouse dogshit in your side you bluenosed fuck&#33;&#33;&#33;

Oh how I chortled at the fat gypsy and the smackhead failing to trouble a defence that&#39;s shot to shit, even though Gary Neville did the decent thing and nutted said smackhead (although that should be rewarded and bonus points accrued for spreading his nose across his face), therefore making it a slightly more even contest.

Where was the bad luck exactly? Admittedly you had to play a team that you wouldn&#39;t beat if you signed Zidane, Shevchenko, Van Basten, Zico, Johann Cruyff, Maradona and Pele. But that&#39;s not unlucky, just a sign that the cosmic equilibrium is being preserved.

Has the badger resigned yet? He will...he will. You&#39;ll need to find a box of KPMs and a couple of Moody&#39;s to console you when May and relegation rolls around&#33;

Anyway, back to the music....&#33;&#33;

Benicio Del Looking-a-bit-fucked-on-the-cover-of-the-Guardian-magazine&#33;&#33;
      Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

No bad luck today, fair enough, but we&#39;ve had a lousy run without any BREAKS. The cats protection league charity shop down town has had more breaks than the sky blues&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; (x 1 Alan Moorehouse in the last 2 years, that aint the breaks)
        But we did&#39;nt stoop to foul play, a three match ban thats what you get for cheating now gary....
        Any how but i took heart from the way we kept running till the end &amp; salvaged a little dignity.
        Cant&#39; wait to get to work tomorrow, dont ya just hate havin&#39; your nose rubbed in it.

Yeah I saw that picture on the cover, v. good&#33;&#33;
        Any road, will list my early / mid / late week digs tomorrow as its valentines day &amp; i aint so sad as to be on message boards... oh shit
        peace Toffo&#33;
        You can't take a stocking offa bare leg

Comment

Yeah, peace mate. You&#39;re being very magnanimous in defeat - and that&#39;s always a bonus.

Loving the Guardian today, Del Toro and....Bill Hicks&#33;&#33;&#33; Fucking get in&#33;&#33;

Yeah, I&#39;m playing the sad, lonely, masturbatory one tonight as my young lady&#39;s in Bangkok (yeah, get your ladyboy jokes going now), she&#39;s probably being spit-roasted by a couple of degenerate Thai businessmen while we speak, but at least she may have learned a few tricks for when she gets back.

Bring it on Miss Patpong 2004&#33;

Benicio

Gary Neville is a Red, is a Red, is a Red,
          Gary Neville is a Red,
          He hates scousers&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
          Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (sermad @ Feb. 14 2004,17:10)]These caught my eye&#33;

oof

ouch

Nice one mr Boney&#33;
            The last time I saw a copy of Schroeder&#39;s &#39;Gangster Movie Vibrations&#39; LP on eBay it was at &#036;150.00 USD with a few days left to go.

Now, I know it&#39;s a hard-to-find record, but I didn&#39;t know people were prepared to pay that much for it.
            Barry Morgan&#39;s brother is a driving instructor

Comment

Yeah, nice piccy of Benico, but was it the journo&#39;s idea to prattle on incoherently about the fella as some kind of irony to counter the subject&#39;s own apparent lack of clarity? (I&#39;ve always understood him fine, though maybe not in the Usual Suspects...)

Still, just the usual fluff piece that really shouldn&#39;t be in the magazine of a newspaper that claims to take its news seriously... The Guardian mag really is rather shite nowadays... Where are all the John Pilgers?
              http://wakeupanddie.com
              http://weirdgearnyc.com
              http://makethingsmatter.com

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (Nick Cope @ Feb. 15 2004,11:32)]Yeah, nice piccy of Benico, but was it the journo&#39;s idea to prattle on incoherently about the fella as some kind of irony to counter the subject&#39;s own apparent lack of clarity? (I&#39;ve always understood him fine, though maybe not in the Usual Suspects...)

Still, just the usual fluff piece that really shouldn&#39;t be in the magazine of a newspaper that claims to take its news seriously... The Guardian mag really is rather shite nowadays... Where are all the John Pilgers?
                Just out of curiousity, is the Dolly Catcher LP any cop?

My mate has it but I&#39;ve never got round to hearing it.

I&#39;m not a massive J.S. fan (Headband aside) so passed up a Dolly Catcher when I saw it for a tenner last week.

Have I been a mug?
                He also contributed songs for the Jim Henson movie vehicle 'Muppets From Space'.

Comment

re. Dollycatcher:

&quot;Explosive Corrosive Joseph&quot; is flippin&#39; brilliant and there&#39;s a few other nice moments - pity there isn&#39;t a 45 - perhaps an LSD idea??
                  "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                    Quote[/b] (LDJB @ Feb. 15 2004,23:10)]re. Dollycatcher:

&quot;Explosive Corrosive Joseph&quot; is flippin&#39; brilliant and there&#39;s a few other nice moments - pity there isn&#39;t a 45 - perhaps an LSD idea??
                    I&#39;m pretty keen on the funky organ version of &#39;I Was Made To Love Her&#39; on there too. The playing&#39;s a bit, er.. &quot;loose&quot; at times in the intro, but that becomes part of its charm and once it gets going it&#39;s really firing, with big brass arrangements and a wig-out screaming hammond section. I&#39;ve played this out a few times and it&#39;s always worked a treat on the floor.
                    Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                      Quote[/b] (BoneyVotel @ Feb. 14 2004,20:40)]No bad luck today, fair enough, but we&#39;ve had a lousy run without any BREAKS. The cats protection league charity shop down town has had more breaks than the sky blues&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; (x 1 Alan Moorehouse in the last 2 years, that aint the breaks)
                      But we did&#39;nt stoop to foul play, a three match ban thats what you get for cheating now gary....
                      Any how but i took heart from the way we kept running till the end &amp; salvaged a little dignity.
                      Cant&#39; wait to get to work tomorrow, dont ya just hate havin&#39; your nose rubbed in it.
                      right on, funky citizen.
                      Endless Tripe

Comment

Mr Boney is buying us all a pint when we meet him&#33;

...And a vodka chaser&#33;

Cripes almighty. We all know these records are rare these days....but I know what else I&#39;d rather spuff my money on....yup lunchtimes down the griffin. Quid a lapdance.
                        www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Hmmmm ... it would, of course, be possible to put together a replica of TV Vibrations with tracks culled from Geoff Love albums.
                          Maybe it&#39;s that lovely tactile cover that folk go for.
                          It ain&#39;t shakey

Comment

Schroeder&#39;s the new Hawkshaw.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                              Quote[/b] (Blighty @ Feb. 18 2004,13:01)]Schroeder&#39;s the new Hawkshaw.

But why has it happened now???

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Working...
                              X