Berlin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good (looong) 'Season Of The Witch'.
    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Rich - was the MPS stuff pricey?

Some nice stuff there anyroad.
      "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

I paid 35 euros for the Dave Pike (flea market), and 8 and 10 for the Volker Kriegels (shop). I saw that Baden Powell on a lot of stalls at the flea for under 10 euros and then 20 euros in another shop. So, I think the prices were pretty good. What I'm kicking myself about is that one stall had crates of Polish Jazz. Too expensive to punt but I'm sure the prices were good if only I'd known my onions. Next time...
        You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

argh, that's what i meant - don't know why i typed Indian Ropeman. am losing it! is a good version anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (bongolia @ Mar. 23 2004,14:24)]argh, that's what i meant - don't know why i typed Indian Ropeman. am losing it! is a good version anyway...
            Thinking of 'Mathar (Indian Vibes)'?!?

Comment

Working...
            X