Sunday sesh at cargo and its free!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday sesh at cargo and its free!

Doing a lovely little spot this coming Sunday afternoon at Cargo, 5 - 5.30 and 6 - 7pm supporting the Raison D'etre crew, the music lovers collective, who host great nites devoted to all areas of contemporary music and dance, especially on the regular at their Sunday spot at Spitz, in Spitalfields Mkt.

They want obscure, spaced out library sounds, deep indie jazz, think Strata, Black Jazz, Embryo, etc and breaks from the leftside.

I think I can oblige

If anybody's in the area and fancies a nicely chilled, kick back and dig the diversity of sound type thang, then you are very, very welcome! Expect a good atmosphere as these jams generally meet with full support from the huge number of subscribed devotees.......................

Check the link and hopefully we might rub shoulders over a pint or two?

Peace!

LSF

http://www.reason2b.net/Events.htm

CARGO 2nd Raison d'Etre Anniversary

Free

Sunday 29th February

Kingsland Viaduct 83 Rivington St
    Shoreditch EC2

Tel : 020 7739 3440

I was raised by wolves

Sounds good Andy! If I'm climbing in town on Sunday, and if I can get going early enough, I'll try and make it down...

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
      Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Feb. 26 2004,20:36)]Sounds good Andy! If I'm climbing in town on Sunday, and if I can get going early enough, I'll try and make it down...

What exactly are you climbing in London mister Hero?
      I was raised by wolves

Comment

(Er, climbing indoors at The Castle in Stokey...).
        You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Dont forget to pack your chris Bonnington accessories: hip flask, seasonal thermals, cheese and pickle sandwiches and most impotantly, beard!

Hope to see you there mate for a catch up and some r & r [not rock 'n' roll]
          I was raised by wolves

Comment

I'll be at work sunday. If I can I'll pop down after. <grumble>
            www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

All are welcome, all are welcome&#33;

[spot the movie line?]

Seriously tho&#39;, gotta get there for 6pm to check my bit, otherwise it&#39;s all down to Yvan and the crew which will be right nice anyway&#33;

Hope to see some heads there:

I was raised by wolves

Comment

Working...
              X