Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Band 8 - de wolfe

Hi there.
    here is my regular 3 monthly post regarding this early De Wolfe want. I am hoping maybe some new members may have this lp and are willing to trade.

BAND 8 - DW/LP 2949

Let me know,
    David
    God bless Fatso.

Hi
    I have this LP, but won't part with the vinyl.  You can have a CD-R or MD of it though.
    The two tracks on it that appear in Dawn of the Dead are being released on a Trunk compilation of some of the library music.  I think there's just a segment of Ragtime Razzmatazz cos it appears in a shopping montage track.
    John
    Library blog

Comment

I wouldn't say no to a minidisc of it if you're offering!

By the way, can anyone comfirm this LP has the 'Soho Motors' advert music from Monty Python on it? It's a really nice, brassy Mansfield-ish tune that I've been looking for for ages, and someone told me it might be on this one.

Comment

Have you got an mp3 of the monty python music? I can tell you when I get home.

Yes and I should say this lp doesn't contain any eerie zombie music but ragtime circus things. Certainly used to highlight the more 'comic' moments of the film.

Possibly the greatest zombie film ever and a seriously thought provoking film in its own right.

I heard hollywood have remade it...
        www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Sadly, no, but I can send you a tape/minidisc if that would help.

Comment

Sure. Minidisc preferable. I&#39;ll repay the favour.
            www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Jolly good - I&#39;ll put some of that Yan Tregger stuff on it too. PM me your address.

Comment

Working...
              X