X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emperor tomato ketchup
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Nick Cope @ Mar. 01 2004,17:17)]Emperor, two dates for your London visit:

Thurs April 01 - Salmon & Compasses - 58 Penton st. Corner of Penton st and Chapel Market, Angel N1. Catch the Northern line to Angel, not too far from there. £2 entry, New Master Sounds live, Belson, Thierry (in from Brussels) andn myself DJing...

Fri April 02 - The Eye - 79 Stoke Newington High Street. £3 entry, New Master Sounds live and I think Liam, Beaver and myself DJing. Catch a 73 bus from Angel, get off at corner of Church St and Stoke.N.High St and walk left til you find the venue. It's yellow.
    Cool - though on the Friday I'll be down in Camber already. Maybe Thursday.

I'm not sure if I'll be there the previous weekend though hopefully I will. Gotta sort out accomadation with my bro who lives there.

Leave a comment:

• Nick Cope
    replied
    Emperor, two dates for your London visit:

Thurs April 01 - Salmon & Compasses - 58 Penton st. Corner of Penton st and Chapel Market, Angel N1. Catch the Northern line to Angel, not too far from there. £2 entry, New Master Sounds live, Belson, Thierry (in from Brussels) andn myself DJing...

Fri April 02 - The Eye - 79 Stoke Newington High Street. £3 entry, New Master Sounds live and I think Liam, Beaver and myself DJing. Catch a 73 bus from Angel, get off at corner of Church St and Stoke.N.High St and walk left til you find the venue. It's yellow.

Leave a comment:

• wayne
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Col Wolfe @ Feb. 29 2004,17:04)] 
    For people who have a need for big holes, get dinked!
    Dinker!!!
    Had one of those to cut the hole out in a stainless sink unit & fit taps...still in my toolbox. If ever I have need of big holes, I'll dig it out & give it a go...

Leave a comment:

• emperor tomato ketchup
    replied
    The 1st is in my diary may well pop along for a bit. So does anyone want to point me in the direction of where, when etc.

'cos I'm lazy.

Leave a comment:

• Nick Cope
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (bongolia @ Mar. 01 2004,16:09)]there's a HF&S on Thurs April 1st, normally a number of Brillo-ites there if that's any help.
    You'll get The New Master Sounds live too!

Leave a comment:

• theeman
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (emperor tomato ketchup @ Mar. 01 2004,15:58)]Is there any easy way of getting these without having to get hold of UK cheques?

And on a possibly related note is there a brillo thing circa the last week of March as I'll be over that way for All Tomorrow's Parties.
    we can take bank transfer, paypal (in just about any currency), cash in most currencies (except dollars at the moment - they're not worth much&#33... drop us a line through the site an we can sort something out.

mr mcdoom - drop us a PM if you want all three 45s, or mail chris vulture. we'll sort something out for you. we really are down to the last 10 or so!

Leave a comment:

• Devil McDOOM
    replied
    i'd be interested in purchasing all 3, hope theres some copy left of 001 and 002 for me! special price for us foreign vultures??

Leave a comment:

• emperor tomato ketchup
    replied
    Could be - though on Friday morning I need to get up and get down to Camber Sands for 3 days of serious partying and frivilous left field Sonic youth type music. So that might scupper my style somewhat.

Leave a comment:

• bongolia
    replied
    there's a HF&S on Thurs April 1st, normally a number of Brillo-ites there if that's any help.

Leave a comment:

• Col Wolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (theeman @ Mar. 01 2004,15:44)]good question! the simple answer is no, sorry. everyone else uses big holes, and we're British, so we'll have small ones thankyouverymuch.

saves carrying around those silly little adapters too.
    Respectful salutations to you sir! Yep, British record releases really should have small holes. It's historically correct and quintessentially proper.
    For people who have a need for big holes, get dinked!
    Dinker!!!

Leave a comment:

• emperor tomato ketchup
    replied
    Is there any easy way of getting these without having to get hold of UK cheques?

And on a possibly related note is there a brillo thing circa the last week of March as I'll be over that way for All Tomorrow's Parties.

Leave a comment:

• theeman
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (bongolia @ Mar. 01 2004,15:40)]great! forgot to buy 002 (whoops)

Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Let us know what you think about our releases and our label.
    the 7"s are great - any chance of making them with large holes though?
    good question! the simple answer is no, sorry. everyone else uses big holes, and we're British, so we'll have small ones thankyouverymuch.

saves carrying around those silly little adapters too.

Leave a comment:

• bongolia
    replied
    great! forgot to buy 002 (whoops)

Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]Let us know what you think about our releases and our label.
    the 7"s are great - any chance of making them with large holes though?

Leave a comment:

• Matt Hero
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (theeman @ Mar. 01 2004,15:30)]there will. usual brillo price applies. i'll also bring some of the last few LSD002 down just in case (will see if we've got any 001 too)
    Lovely. I'll be there with money burning a hole in my pocket as usual then

Leave a comment:

• theeman
    replied
    there will. usual brillo price applies. i'll also bring some of the last few LSD002 down just in case (will see if we've got any 001 too)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X