John fiddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John fiddy

Just had a call from John Fiddy about something so I thought I would check out their website.

This little snippet of info was on there.

Jean-Pierre Fabien
    Peter Guntherson
    Jean-Claude Madonne
    Barry Ryder
    Tom Stanswick

Were all John Fiddy. Im sure Lord T knew this but it was news to me! Interesting for the geek like me.
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Well, I knew about Monsieur Fabien, but the others are all new to me&#33;

Actually, John did some 70s Disco style tracks for Bruton under the Fabien alias a couple of years back that were very convincing - he&#39;s still got it&#33;

If you speak to him again, you couldn&#39;t ask him about the London Moods Orchestra, could you? I know he did some (but not all) of their stuff, and I&#39;d like to find out what they&#39;re all about.

Comment

nice info &#33;

Comment

John Fiddy

If anyone has queries about me, or wants to get in touch I can be found at [email protected] .

Comment

Hello John - nice to have you with us!

Comment

I'd like to hear some of those Bruton tracks. I have only one record by John Fiddy: "Suite in Oil and Steel" on SONOTON which has a couple of great things on it (hello John, btw)...

Look forward to hearing more about this work.

Comment

They're on the Bruton CD 'Tribute To The 70s vol 1', which is a mix of newly recorded tracks and archive stuff - I'm pretty sure the Jean-Pierre Fabien tracks were new ones for the CD, but the fact I didn't really notice just shows how well done they were! Maybe John himself has more info?

'Suite In Oil and Steel' does have some nice moments on it - I've got a bit of a soft spot for those Sonoton industrial LPs, they usually have something I like on them.

Comment

d' dum dum..

dum-dum is amazing! a REAL gem of an LP... £70+ for the original boys!! I am glad to say that iv got a vinyl rip remastered !!

Comment

^also a very very good recording by John Fiddy!

Comment

Working...
                  X