God I Love Being on Holiday Part 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God I Love Being on Holiday Part 4

I am so in the groove at the moment. The charities have never been this good to me. Some run of the mills and one or two beauties:

James Last - Beach Party (Trade, if anyone doesn't have 10 copies!)

Pink Floyd - Music from the film More (Trade)

Premiata Forneria Marconi - Photos of Ghosts (No idea what this is, will let you know if it's interesting when I've listened to it.)

Blossom Dearie - 1975 - This has got a couple of great tracks particularly I'm Hip (Double)

Demo Cates - Lady (soul out of Canada, not had a chance to listen yet)

Various - Quad Sampler (contains Cosmic Sea by the Mystic Moods)

Beastie Boys - No Sleep Till Brooklyn (Trade)

Beastie Boys - She's on it 12" (Trade)

Mary Jane Girls - All Night Long 12" (Classic)

Ray Davies - Flashpoint (Great selection of tunes, what was Ray thinking?) Trade

London Discotheque - German exploito item, not listen to yet.

JJ Cale - Special Edition (Not funky but so many beautiful tracks)

Blooblo - Reggae Party Time (Superstition, Trade)

Various - Midnight in Munich (Great Peter Thomas Track, Moonflower Q70, anyone know which lp this is on? Trade)

Jason Ryder Sound - Hair

John Williams - Bridges (One funky track, thanks for the tip Rich, Trade)

Demis Roussos - The Magic (Don't turn your nose up at this, has the track Let it Happen, the best track from his indemand and hard to find Earth lp.

Dave Snell - Plays Hits on a Harp - Semi funky covers with surprise, surprise a harp.

John Coltrane - Expression (Deep Jazz with Alice Coltrane and Pharoah Sanders on board)

Can - Limited Edition (Comp of unreleased stuff from 1974 limited to 1,500 copies.)

Can - Unlimited Edition - (Double lp of the above lp plus one more lp of unreleased stuff.)

Can - Opener (another comp from 1974)

And the find of the day (year??)

Marco Di Marco - At The Living Room (I have had the track Par avion on a comp for about 10 years now and it has been one of my all time fav. tracks. I can't believe I've found an Italian original in a charity shop!)

Well that's all folks!!!!!!!!!

I'm for a trade on the Ray Davies & the Bloobo if we can work something out ?

Matt Hero

Comment

Matt, email me with ypur trades:

[email protected]

Comment

what's the cover of that blossom dearie look like?
        We know when a mate buys it for you too.

Comment

[quote]Quote: from john stapleton what's the cover of that blossom dearie look like?

John, it's black and white (sepia to be precise actually) with her sittng down with her back to the camera.

Comment

</span>
            Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] ]Quote: from llmod1 on 7:26 pm on April 17, 2003

And the find of the day (year??)

Marco Di Marco - At The Living Room (I have had the track Par avion on a comp for about 10 years now and it has been one of my all time fav. tracks. I can't believe I've found an Italian original in a charity shop!)

Well that's all folks!!!!!!!!!
            <span =''>

My God !!!!!!!!! That is a #### fine find mate. &quot;Par Avion&quot; is one of my all time faves too. That is THE LP to find of his :shocked:
            SECRET RUSSIAN ROMANTIC GUITAR PSYCH BREAKS

Comment

</span>
              Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] ]Quote: from TOWNY

My God !!!!!!!!! That is a #### fine find mate. &quot;Par Avion&quot; is one of my all time faves too. That is THE LP to find of his :shocked:
              <span =''>

Towny, believe me, i had to pinch myself when I saw this, but this sort of thing is happening to me everyday at the moment. I'm sure I'm going to find a Moody soon!!

Comment

</span>
                Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] ]Quote: from llmod1 on 8:30 pm on April 17, 2003
                </span>
                Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] ]Quote: from TOWNY

<span =''>

Towny, believe me, i had to pinch myself when I saw this, but this sort of thing is happening to me everyday at the moment. I'm sure I'm going to find a Moody soon!!
                <span =''>

Hehe, i had a similar run of luck a little while ago and thought the same would happen. My luck ran dry just short of the line..........................hope you find one !

Actually thats not quite true, i've still been picking up some real rare pieces.............I just don't want 'em myself, you know they don't quite do it for me enough to keep them rather than ebay 'em.

(Edited by TOWNY at 8:36 pm on April 17, 2003)
                SECRET RUSSIAN ROMANTIC GUITAR PSYCH BREAKS

Comment

Working...
                X