• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todays internet finds!

Nick Ingman -Terminator 7£
    Temptations -Get Ready 2£
    Tracy Weber -Shure Shot 12" 4£

..and

I'm looking for Syd Dale stuff on Amphonic, especially the one with "London Life". Please let me know if you have a spare or something. I might give you some Scandinavian heat for it

i hope u dont get one of those annoying "items unavalible" emails those were some nice finds..

Comment

Hi Mr Funky Tee,

I have a copy of A TUNE FOR EVERYONE Amphonic with stuff by Syd Dale on it.

You gotta a trades list?

David
      God bless Fatso.

Comment

a few weeks ago I found a German site that had a copy of Bob Azzam & the Great Expectations for 15 euros. Definitly the best online deal I've ever found.

Charles Miller "Country Girl" (VIR) Great private press LP with some nice funky spoken word pieces to listen copy and paste http://www1.budgethostingweb.com/acc...vpressjawn.mp3

Usha Uthup "24 Carats" (Inreco) - Crazy Indian exploito with comvers of Michael Jackson's Don't Stop 'til you Get Enough, and "I Will Survive". Big up to thenon for recomending this. http://www1.budgethostingweb.com/acc...bollydisco.mp3

Bappi Lahri "Love In Goa OST" (CBS ) -Trade Copy

R.D Burman "Hare Rama Hare Krishna OST" (EMI Odeon)

Laximant Pyarelal Bobby OST
        (EMI Odeon) - trade copy

SD Burman "Ye Gulistan Hamara" (Roebuck)

'Lectric Woods "S/T" (APT) - great US exploito album with spinning wheel and Aquarius on it.

Gavin Christopher "S/T" (Curtom/ RSO)

Miami "Notorious" (Drive) Trade Copy

Tom Clay "What the World Needs Now" (Mowest)

Jamey Aebersold "David Baker Plays...Vol. 10" (JA) - http://www1.budgethostingweb.com/acc...tructional.mp3

Galt MacDermot "Hair Pieces" (Verve Forecast) - Trade copy

Enoch Light Big Hits of the 70's Vol. 2" (Project 3) - Hijack

Ballin'Jack "S/T" (Columbia)- trade copy

Enoch Light "Charge" (Project 3)

Wilson Pickett "Hey Jude" (Atlantic)

Gloria Lynne "Happy and in Love" (Canyon) -trade copy

Jack Daugherty Orchestra "Carmel By the Sea" (Monterey)

Dr. Stanley Daniels "Sex in Teens" (Tumbleweed) -  I don't know what to say about this except that its some real fucked up shit!

Comment

Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (Funky Guzzo @ Mar. 10 2004,04:15)]Usha Uthup "24 Carats" (Inreco) - Crazy Indian exploito with comvers of Michael Jackson's Don't Stop 'til you Get Enough, and "I Will Survive". Big up to thenon for recomending this.
          And don't forget 'Hot Stuff' either.    The version of 'Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough' has just been put out on a 45, with some minor fiddling... Actually, I think I have a spare of that somewhere for trade if anyone wants.
          You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Mar. 10 2004,10:41)]
            Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (Funky Guzzo @ Mar. 10 2004,04:15)]Usha Uthup "24 Carats" (Inreco) - Crazy Indian exploito with comvers of Michael Jackson's Don't Stop 'til you Get Enough, and "I Will Survive". Big up to thenon for recomending this.
            And don't forget 'Hot Stuff' either.    The version of 'Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough' has just been put out on a 45, with some minor fiddling... Actually, I think I have a spare of that somewhere for trade if anyone wants.
            I'd be up for that if you have got one Rich (it will save the trip to Middlesex&#33.

I still owe you that LP on Dot, but I think there were a few other bits in my trades you were interested in?
            He also contributed songs for the Jim Henson movie vehicle 'Muppets From Space'.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (Hadrian Elephant @ Mar. 10 2004,12:59)]
              Originally posted by [b
              Originally posted by [b
              I'd be up for that if you have got one Rich (it will save the trip to Middlesex&#33.

I still owe you that LP on Dot, but I think there were a few other bits in my trades you were interested in?
              Sure thing Hayd, but I've just reread my post and it's the LP I have rather than the 45.    Whatever, you can check it out and, if you like it, I know you have plenty of good stuff...

Cheers.
              You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Mar. 10 2004,13:06)]
                Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (Hadrian Elephant @ Mar. 10 2004,12:59)]
                Originally posted by [b
                Originally posted by [b

Sure thing Hayd, but I've just reread my post and it's the LP I have rather than the 45.    Whatever, you can check it out and, if you like it, I know you have plenty of good stuff...

Cheers.
                Actually it was the LP I was talking about - the one where you and Ed purchased by weight rather than quantity!

Hadrian Elephant buy a reissue 45? Never that son!

(a joke btw - ripped off soulstrut at that - if that sparks off a 'whats wrong with reissues?' reply)
                He also contributed songs for the Jim Henson movie vehicle 'Muppets From Space'.

Comment

Working...
                X