Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anybody out there?

Hello all

According to the site, this board has 396 registered users.

On Mar. 09 2004,11:32 there were 26 people on the board at once.

I visit here quite often (I don't get out much) and I am aware of about a dozen people (I assume you are all human? ) who post regularly.

My question is......what about the other 383 of you?

Is there any reason you don't post more?

Is my constant use of brackets (in sentences) putting you off?

Seriously though, whats putting the silent majority off?
    He also contributed songs for the Jim Henson movie vehicle 'Muppets From Space'.

Maybe Rich has registered 350 odd times by mistake ?
    Matt Hero

Comment

I dunno, you guys are pretty incomprehensible a lot of the time. I spent hour digging for obscure German bands once only to later realize you were discussing sausage varieties.

Comment

make that 382....
        In other words:S'up peeps. Been followin' for a while and finally regged.

wonder what or who those other 380 are hiding from...
        ..Your sporadic midnight poster..

Comment

this sort of scenario seems endemic to a lot of message boards !!

obvioulsy a key part of it is that a lot of the threads relate to UK/London going ons and most of the records you lot discuss are obscurish UK/Europe releases that people like formigo and myself down here in the pacific will never come across - threads on things such as new music recommendations for example are more likely to draw non-UK peeps in

I'm always surprised at how the occassional thread can suddenly generate 5 pages worth of replies ..

yeah

Comment

Well I just checked my stats it reveals that my Average number of posts per day is 0.19.
            www.soundclick.com/bboyparkz

Comment

Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (bboy parkz @ Mar. 11 2004,06:49)]Well I just checked my stats it reveals that  my Average number of posts per day is 0.19.
              mmm, discussion on hip hop is a bit light

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (rolex baxter @ Mar. 11 2004,07:07)]
                Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (bboy parkz @ Mar. 11 2004,06:49)]Well I just checked my stats it reveals that  my Average number of posts per day is 0.19.
                mmm, discussion on hip hop is a bit light  
                In that case, initiate it. There are plenty of people around that would be happy to contribute.
                http://www.djhistory.com

Comment

Better to say nothing & be thought of as a fool, than to open your mouth & remove all doubt!
                  why is that cd black?

Comment

Nah... I urge everyone out there to post up random thoughts - who cares if you say something stoopid? It's only a message board, it's not like you're gonna meet the others in the flesh... Oh wait, Brillo meets, yeah well we're all nerds anyways!

But really, speak up. Stop running off with all that knowledge about things utterly worthless to normal society and give something back - it's not like it's Deepfunk or Soulstrut: the message board equivalents of an abattoir, the amount of beef that runs through them both each day...! But not here, this is a local board, but not just for local people!

If any lurkers here want a Brillo CD (due out soon) they better have at least 5 posts on their record when they post up their 'yes please' messages!

Just kidding, join the fun
                    http://wakeupanddie.com
                    http://weirdgearnyc.com
                    http://makethingsmatter.com

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                      Quote[/b] (smithy @ Mar. 11 2004,09:20)]Better to say nothing & be thought of as a fool, than to open your mouth & remove all doubt!
                      Hello!

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Working...
                      X