\'Nother Ebay ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• \'Nother Ebay ?

A bloke wants paying into his bank in euros (he's in Germany) - how do I do this? Is it easier to just send cash?
    "..hole...road...middle thereof"

send cash registered.

or if its for loads you have to do an international bank transfer. its very easy to do - just means wasting a lunch time down the bank (and paying the fees...)
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

yes bank rates are very high for these transaction.

Ask him if you can send him a postal order (or cash reg)

Comment

careful at the post office when sending cash abroad...cos it is illegal after all...i always say its a stamp that i've sold to a collector...that doesn't raise any questions (but would probably put the chick in the queue behind you right off!). they have just started this new 'international signed for' thing...costs about 2.50-3 quid and is insured for 30 quid...

Comment

I've used 'International Signed For' recently and had no problems. it costs £3.30 + normal weight cost and I've mailed cash to Italy, Holland &amp; Germany without theft.

The German sellers I've dealt with have always been happy with this method, generally once I've explained that it costs upwards of £15 to do a bank transfer.
          Matt Hero

Comment

£15!!!! I've only got to send 13.50EUR - bugger that - cash it is!

Cheers to all for the advice.
            "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

If you're registered with Paypal you can now send the cash in Euros.

Comment

I think you can pay in Euros now thru PAY PAL.
                I know you can pay or I can pay in GBP, so Euro is probably also available

MAYBE you can check the box for Pay Pal's guarantee for a small fee, I don't know, but it MIGHT be an option for you.
                Registered mail over here costs an ectra &#369.00 + Postage to actually send it

JD

Comment

Working...
                X