Don lang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don lang

...what his stuff's like? Saw a copy of an LP of his this morning featuring covers of 'Watermelon Man' and 'Sidewinder', and featuring Don Reeve, but it was slightly too pricey for a punt...

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Hmmm - only stuff I'm really familiar with by him is his 50s stuff with the Frantic Five. They were the resident band on '6-5 Special', and did the original version of 'Witch Doctor' (as covered by The Cartoons all too recently).

Potentially interesting, and I can't really see how a version of 'Watermelon Man' with Don Reeve on it could really fail, but perhaps your prudence was wise - how much was it?

Comment

£3. If I'm feeling flush this week I may just give in to the curiousity...

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Well, if you don't like it, I'll buy it off you for £3 - can't say fairer than that, can I?

Comment

Fair enough. I'll let you know (although it's now an 'in demand' piece then ). Obviously it'll no longer be there now and we'll never know...

Comment

Working...
          X