Euro digging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro digging

I'm off to the continent in a couple of weeks time for a 2 weeks Easter dig and am looking for some info:

Flying to Dusseldorf and staying with friends there for 5 days, anyone know any spots, shops, markets, thrifts/charities?? Or other German towns close enough to visit?

Then off to Amsterdam, from there I'll be going to a few other Dutch cities, I think I know the spots to hit here.

I want to go to Belgium again, went to Antwerp and loved it, both the city and the digging, Pokester, which other cities would you recommend checking out.

Then I'm catching the train to Paris, again I think I know most of the spots there.

Any help on any of the other cities much appreciated.

What about record fairs in Europe between the 3rd April and the 18th?

Can I just warn anyone in Germany, Holland and Belgium that llmod has already taken all the records in the south-east of England, leaving none at all for us, so if you know what's good for you, keep schtum.
    http://www.djhistory.com

Comment

Now Bill that's not very nice!

Comment

mark

you should check brussels (could show you around ),
        did that with Sie.... wich was nice.

When are you planning to go to Belgium , there's also small recordfairs but not that good wich you could check depends on the dates...

Comment

Pokester, I'll definitely take you up on your offer of a guided tour around Brussels. Not sure of the exact date I'll be there, around a months time I suppose. I'm going to be based in Holland (Amsterdam or the Hague) is a day trip to Brussels viable or do I need to find a hotel for the night, if so got any good recomendations, cheers1

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (llmod1 @ Mar. 15 2004,22:09)]Pokester, I'll definitely take you up on your offer of a guided tour around Brussels. Not sure of the exact date I'll be there, around a months time I suppose. I'm going to be based in Holland (Amsterdam or the Hague) is a day trip to Brussels viable or do I need to find a hotel for the night, if so got any good recomendations, cheers1
            a day trip is more than enough..
            as all the recordshops are not that far by foot... there's only 2 a bit further..

(but i think your trainticket from amsterdam will be quite expensive ... shop around )

Comment

Pokester, trying to formulate a timetable for my trip. Which is the best day for you to act as a tour guide ? Are there certain days when markets are on?

Comment

saturday's is the best day there's an early flea market and all shops are open ... and i can show you around as I don't work
                (friday afternoon is also possible) depends on dates.

Comment

I'll try to make it a Saturday then, how early is the market, just wondering if I'm traveling up from A'Dam what ungodly hour I may have to leave?

Comment

Pokester, can you email me at [email protected] so that we can finalise the details of my visit. Thanks

Comment

Mark, what exactly is your home address again?!?

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Rich, my house will be guarded by a ruthless gang of grannies with zimmers as provided by save the Children, Oxfam, etc. So punk, do ya feel lucky??

Comment

[email protected]

will send you a mail with details

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                            Quote[/b] (llmod1 @ Mar. 25 2004,14:33)]Rich, my house will be guarded by a ruthless gang of grannies with zimmers as provided by save the Children, Oxfam, etc. So punk, do ya feel lucky??

I've painted a 'Meals On Wheels' sign on the side of the Corolla and I've knitting needle proof kevlar armour - I feel lucky...

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Working...
                            X